Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New Rank Icons in Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys, 

as you can see we have now Rankicons in the Forums! 
If you have suggestions for new Ranks/Icons please post in this thread.

Below you can see a description of the current ones 1

[Image: admin.png]
            Only the Head-Admin Fabio has this Icon. He's the f*cking Master 21 You can see a red star [Image: red_star.png] infront of his name.

[Image: moderator.png]
            Every Moderator has this Icon. This means they can moderate any forum. Those Moderators act as admins on the gameserver. You can see a green star [Image: purple_star.png] infront of their names.

[Image: member7.png]
            All MODS-Clan Member get this Icon. They are allowed to wear the MODS-Tag infront of their names on the gameserver or in the forums.

[Image: vip.png]
            Only special or important Players/Members earn this rank.

[Image: donator.png]
            Everyone who donated will get this Icon. Thank you very much for donation at this point!

[Image: ex3.png]
            Really experienced and long-time Players will earn this rank.

If you want to suggest a member for any rank or if you think you should have that rank, please post it in this thread.

Thanks,

Fabio
No MODS Clan member rank?

Just an idea 1

I like all the others! Great job, Fabio! 1
That's a good idea Smile Need to find out who's a member lol 13

Thanks Smile
#Added 1
Looks great! Just one thing maybe, dunno if it's caused by the Donator rank, but it's still quite difficult to see the difference between actual members & just forum members. Maybe make the name blue for clan members and add the golden star as they're donator or not? And maybe a blue star for clanmembers without donator status?

Again just an idea 10
Oh haha so many colors and stars then... Idk if this isn't too much then 13

What do the others think?
Is great i love it!!and new members? Has some special colour? Or star?
What do you mean by new members? At the moment, members don't have a special color. Maybe blue... ?
I mean members of the forum, not in the game! 77
Ah, well, everyone is a forum member. Do we really need a icon for that?
I think the forum members should remain as tey are. Just maybe a blud star or blue text for clan members.
For the Clan Members would be possible 1
Will do that later, when I'm back home
Good idea!!!!
I think TheHarmonyGuy should get the [Image: ex3.png] rank. He's around here every day. Knows a lot about ROTU and always willing to help where needed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4