Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Infections for me all maps.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The number 1 cause I go down is because of infections, now when I place a medpack or a healing aura it does not cure the infection so I have to run all the way to the shop if I wanna stay alive.  Please help Fabs  Angel 63

Your Favorite Member- Long7
Did u put 35/35 skilkpoints on medic? 39 . Only  the medkit can cure the infection 45 !, aura doesn't work 20
The medkit before was able to heal me, but now it wont unless its someone else's. Its not that I can't place a medkit it just wont work unless someone else places it.
Did u reset all ut skillpoints?, with only 5 skillpoint u can drop medkit but u cant curr infect yet!, becareful with that!!. With 10 skillpoint on medic u have an aura, but if u want cure the infection u need more skillpont i think is with 25/35 on medic. Reset ur skillpo and spent 35/35 on medic and try it!!
Okay thanks haha I didnt know it took a higher amount of skill points to cure infections but thank you, I am trying to save for crossbow but after I get that down I will continue to add to my skill points because right now I have a pretty well built armor and damage, but thank you very much, I will try that and let you know how it works!
Did it work for you? 1

You can read the descriptions of the specials in the menu. Find that one which cures infections and then skill it 1