Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Menu translated into other languages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The idea would be that the MOD could be translated into other languages the menu. Of course, only where it is possible. (Assume the translation into Hungarian.: D) /google translate/
Including language files often gives problems downloading the mod for many users.
They get unpure client errors or things alike...

I think it's not possible/not a good idea to add this
I agree with Fabio. That would only increase download files and shoo away new players. I'd stick to the international language.
Best for everyone. Besides, we'd also have to find a translator for every language..
How about screen captures of the menu's? Then have the alternate language printed next to the different commands. These could then possibly be accessed from this forum via download? Players could then have a print out next to their computer when playing.
Thats actually a better idea. But I don't think many players will use it. Or what do you think? We would need translators anyway 10
I could cover a few languages: Dutch, french, italian & spannish. But that's as far as I can go.

However, Google Translate could work. I got a few idea's how to work this out. You want it in a post?
Yea i think post would be the best Idea. And then I will link it somewhere (same as the Guide)
Want me to work something out? And which languages?
Would be great, all languages you can do 1
And I will do german ^^
Ok, I'll make room for the german section. So you can just edit it. 1
Allright, that sounds good 1 Thanks a lot
In which forum section should I make it?
General Discussion, and I will make it sticky then 1
No need for the Nordic Viking language, we cant read anyway.
We just foray ,plunder & ravish women and drink...a lot!
Would be fun to translate 1

That's how we know you Forau haha
Pages: 1 2