Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New premium weapon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was thinking about a new premium weapon today,

What about a Nitro flamethrower? It could do damage to multiple zombies at the time and do heavy damage and set them on fire. Doing additional damage. But as it would be a strong weapon, I'd price it up to 20 or 25 coins. + The 20 skillpoints to unlock.

Maybe give it a cool flame like light blue or something like that.

What do you think?
I would like it 1
Sounds cool 10
Does that sound possible, sir? 10
Yea that sounds possible 1
I predict that there are a lot of big frame drops coming Wink
I hope flames don't need that much ressources 13
(06-08-2015, 11:42 PM)Soldier . . . Wrote: [ -> ]I predict that there are a lot of big frame drops coming Wink

That's why I'd make it an expensive weapon. Not only cause of it's power, but also to pull back the frame spikes 1
If I zoom in with a scoped weapon I already get a huge frame drop with burning zombies and in toxic it even drops further to 35 fps. 13
It's probably coming from my side because I force the GPU's to there limit. Wink

The settings already have been changed after it was around 20 fps in toxic.

[Image: 6oefwn.jpg]     [Image: 2vcynvo.jpg]
(images are clickable for better resolution)

PS. anyone already noticed that I have to wait more then 6 minutes for a new damage booster. 33
Thanks Fabio
lol this damagebooster bug 13
Did you actually wait that long? I think not ... I think 50 seconds only, right?
We have so many weapons already , You never wonder why fabio put cows in the maps....?

Well here is a clip to satify ya..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8jGqdE2iw
I think that the time for the gasmask was added to the damage booster time instead of the gasmask time.
The functions worked properly though.
Yea yea new idea!!! Dual pistols that fire cows! Amaaaazing Smile
SO the gasmask was still remaining when time was over?

I probably have some mismatch with timer IDs then..........
well, back to topic...
i think Solder is right about the flamethrower can lag the game.

But it looks cool...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhUwB-W6MRw
Pages: 1 2