Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

So I'm ARC. I'm from Belgium. 21 y.o. Looking to join MODS. Been in several clans on COD. I'm active on COD and COH2.
(05-14-2015, 02:50 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
So I'm ARC. I'm from Belgium. 21 y.o. Looking to join MODS. Been in several clans on COD. I'm active on COD and COH2.

welcome on the forum !
i play whit u somtimes...  so u got my vote !
greats Ron
Welcome to Forums and Welcome to the clan! 1

You can now put the MODS tag infront of your name.
Stay active in the forums and on server Wink

Donations to keep server and community alive are always welcome.

Have Fun!!
Most welcome to a MODS.
Welcome to MODS Clan Arc
Thanks fellas. Just one thing: I'm a soldier so it does happen I can't play for a day or three. But that happens maybe once or twice a month. Hope that ain't much of a problem.
(05-14-2015, 11:00 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks fellas. Just one thing: I'm a soldier so it does happen I can't play for a day or three. But that happens maybe once or twice a month. Hope that ain't much of a problem.

Not a problem Arc
(05-14-2015, 11:00 PM)ARC Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks fellas. Just one thing: I'm a soldier so it does happen I can't play for a day or three. But that happens maybe once or twice a month. Hope that ain't much of a problem.

No Problem Wink
(05-15-2015, 01:12 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]

No Problem Wink

Thanks buddy! 18