Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Pop up zombs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you make the pop up zombs that comes from ground come all the way up before they start to hit ya.

Now the hit ya on its way up and you cant do anything, because they cant be killed until they are all the way up.

Idea
- Please fix -

This is just annoying, not fun at all.
i just disconnect when this happens.
I understand your sorrow Forau Sad Sad , It happened to me many times  Angry , especially in peseudo's wave Huh   20 , it is bs!! 45
well, we lived with it long enough 1
Yeah the pseudo wave is indeed a pain. They didn't fully surfaced yet and wack you're downed.
lol it is supposed to be like that.. THe effect appears 1 second before they can hit you. So you have 1 second to run away Wink
Will be too easy if they come up and then start hitting.. Or not?
Yes we understand it but when you are running a zombie (helga in pseudo wave) comes from underground he hits you and u die, it is not good. However when you are camping and a zombie appear in front of you and he kills you it is ok. Also, is the problem when a zombie respawn in the middle of us, sometimes we can not kill him and he can kill us how it is possible (it happends many times in flood map) (example mix wave and the last wave) Angry
I will make the waiting time for the zombie longe when he spawns..
About the bug when he spawn in middle of you, it's not possible to fix that. It's a problem with the gameengine and can't be fixed. At least not for now
maybe u can give the pseudo a update

pointsystem sucks.....make the points random...and make the kill randomm....some pseudo can only be killed by nates/mortar !

sounds for me like fun
I miss the old pseudo wave with many hitlers  20 ,
It was the hardest wave 77
We need the helicopter back for this one. What happened to it? No chance of a zombie popping under you when you are flying! Hey! there's an idea, flying zombies.. No not jet lagged airline passengers, proper zombies that chew your head off.
Yesterday I Counted 16 red ball hits at mix then dead first spawn next level at psuedo.
Cant find the fun of that.

Disconnected.... that was fun.
(09-18-2015, 12:09 PM)therapy Wrote: [ -> ]I miss the old pseudo wave with many hitlers  20 ,
It was the hardest wave 77
I think there never were hitlers in pseudo lol

(09-20-2015, 09:05 AM)Forau Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I Counted 16 red ball hits at mix then dead first spawn next level at psuedo.
Cant find the fun of that.

Disconnected.... that was fun.
Why don't you run away from the balls .. 13
Yea fabio there were hitlers! A long time ago, They were a mixture of Hitlers and common zombies!
Hmm forgot about that LOL Smile Let's see what I can do 1
Pages: 1 2