Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! We all know that there is Generous challenge, for completing which we will get higher reward from PowerUps. 

I thought that we could add challenge, and if we do it, we will also get more higher reward for killing zombie bosses. 

There is one option: throw grenades at hitlers or stab Helga with knife, and then do not shoot at boss at all, and for each killed boss we will get +1 to progress after our teammate kills boss. 

Let there be 200 bosses and reward, I repeat again, chance get high reward for killing boss (from 30k to 50k).

I am waiting for your opinions on this challenge, I hope it will be implemented in the best possible way ?
Thanks. For posting this server I think this is a brilliant idea. Of this type of challenges to be implemented on the server. The admins must decide definitely to see what they would think about this. My expectations and expressions is that I believe this challenge would suit us great, just in my opinion. Lets see what others have to say about it. 

Thanks,
MODS Member
|MODS| SubZero