Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Periodic challenges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

I have been thinking for a while about how to make the game more fun and exciting for players like me who are playing on a daily basis. 

The idea is simple, similar to the Xmas Holiday challenges. For example Daily Challenges, Weekly Challenges, Monthly Challenges, etc. With this we can refer to the actual upcoming holidays too. I spoke to Tibou and he said it's possible to code such a thing into the game.

There could be neutral and specific challenges too. Daily challenges could be simple and refer to the existing challenges, but I have lots of ideas about it.

Thanks for reading my thread, every further discussion is welcomed. 

Betstar
(07-02-2024, 08:08 PM)betstar Wrote: [ -> ]Dear All,

I have been thinking for a while about how to make the game more fun and exciting for players like me who are playing on a daily basis. 

The idea is simple, similar to the Xmas Holiday challenges. For example Daily Challenges, Weekly Challenges, Monthly Challenges, etc. With this we can refer to the actual upcoming holidays too. I spoke to Tibou and he said it's possible to code such a thing into the game.

There could be neutral and specific challenges too. Daily challenges could be simple and refer to the existing challenges, but I have lots of ideas about it.

Thanks for reading my thread, every further discussion is welcomed. 

Betstar

Hello, Betstar thanks for sending your message to us. As a proud member of the mods community this is a brilliant way and opportunity to have set challenges even during the Celebrations such as Christmas, maybe even Halloween. This will help bring in more players as well. Daily challenges is a good idea. 

Thanks,
MODS Member 
|MODS| SubZero
Hello Bet,

i like the idea too much, maybe we can start with simple challenges from basic level by info or tasks up to hard level challenges

... also i would like to add that such option as reset a specific challenge can add more fun ( no need to repeat reward for who already go it before ) only re-challenge the main idea

thanks for the idea Bet & don't hesitate to share or post any idea comes up,

Best Regards MODS Team,
|MODS| Reaper
(07-02-2024, 10:13 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Bet,

i like the idea too much, maybe we can start with simple challenges from basic level by info or tasks up to hard level challenges

... also i would like to add that such option as reset a specific challenge can add more fun ( no need to repeat reward for who already go it before ) only re-challenge the main idea

Best Regards MODS Team,
|MODS| Reaper

Hello Reaper, 

Yes, I pretty much like the resetting a challenge option too. 

Daily challenges should mostly be simple (could be done within 1-2 hours), it also can create multiple new challenges (for example finish 50 daily challenges), or a harder one (for example finish 50 consecutive daily challenges). 

Most likely the dailies and weeklies should refer to existing challenges (weekly challenge for example kill X Helgas or X Hitlers or X zombies, upgrade X turrets, pick up 10 coins etc etc).

In my opinion it could add some extra excitement for daily in-game experience.

I think I can give almost unlimited ideas from rookie to hard level challenges (unsure if it's possible to code but it could also be variable between the level of players).

I see people who are connecting level 1, but won't play the game more than 2-5 minutes. An easy challenge for the newcomers (kill 5 zombies lol) might keep them online longer. 

Betstar
exactly, totally agree with you
(07-02-2024, 10:13 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Bet,

Best Regards MODS Team,
|MODS| Reaper

What a Good Idea I love it!
(07-02-2024, 11:33 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]exactly, totally agree with you

Can't wait to see it gets implemented. 

I hope it will be introduced soon. 

Whose approval is necessary for these kind of changes?
(07-03-2024, 06:53 PM)betstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2024, 11:33 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]exactly, totally agree with you

Can't wait to see it gets implemented. 

I hope it will be introduced soon. 

Whose approval is necessary for these kind of changes?

I am excited on what to see on the Challenges I appreciate your Ideas.

The approval is the Admins decision. I believe Fabio, will have to add stuff to the Challenges.

Can’t wait to see what Reign of the Undead has for us.