Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Request for Teamplayer Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Everyone, 

Fabio advised me to ask on forum about the Teamplayer challenge status to be achieved.
So, I would like to ask Admins to make a vote about it. 

Thanks, 

Betstar
(03-14-2024, 04:03 AM)betstar Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Everyone, 

Fabio advised me to ask on forum about the Teamplayer challenge status to be achieved.
So, I would like to ask Admins to make a vote about it. 

Thanks, 

Betstar

Hello Betstar,

first of all i vote to ban Fabio Tongue even if he didn't mean it that way

about Teamplayer criteria it's private & only known by Admins just to prevent abuse, i can only tell few of the most important criteria :
- Be fair and respectful toward other players
- Not being banned recently

... for the rest are based on a list to be completed, once player fulfill it without being told how to ( as Teamplayer ) challenge will be activated by Admins

... many great players have been voted for & more will follow soon

... once all Admins agree on, the lovely notification @Everyone will be released on Discord after that the Teamplayer will be notified on the next joining to the server ( that's how it works )

Best Regards MODS Team,
|MODS| Reaper
Dear Reaper, 

Thanks for the answer. To be honest I am trying my best to be nice to people, but sometimes people just bring out the wild of me and I just can't. Angel
But anyways, I keep doing my stuff as I did before and hope it won't be my last challenge to be undone.

All the best!
One other criteria:
- don't troll Fabio (to much).

He will make it his life mission to prevent you from getting it. 44