Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Join The MODS Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, My Real name Is Ryan. 
I am from the United States.
I am 18 years old. 
My in-game name is FaZe_Fish
My Favorite Hobby’s are Playing Video games, listening to music, and walking my two favorite yorkie dogs. 
I play Around 6 days a week depending if I am busy or have free time. 
Why, do I want to become a MODS Member? It’s because I want to be able to help others, teach people how to play, and also improve their skills. Also supporting other members and admins. Ask people for help when they need it.
My play time is about 2481.9 hours. 
My rank is around 109. 
My level is 333.

Extra Info:
I loved playing with other players and admins as well as you might know Sgt.Razor-DeathKill has passed away August 5th 2023, He was only 55 years old and he is no longer here it’s sad that he’s gone but he always loved playing with all the admins and being a team. I love spending quality time with my family and friends and spending time with my two yorkie dogs. I want to say thank you for being there for him and I thank all the admins for all the love and support and the members as well. This used to be my uncles account as well. In honor I am using it and going to finish what he started I love seeing others in-game and having a blast. I also love eating pizza and going to McDonald’s and eating there chicken nuggets. I would also like to Thank  Heart  Reaper, Fabio, Harmony, RoyaltY, Tibou, Perry Crocco, and the other admins as well Heart  Thank you for being there for me and also to my Uncle and I love playing this server. 

Thanks,
FaZe_Fish
you are a good player, no problem and i agree
(12-29-2023, 07:23 PM)Perry Crocco Wrote: [ -> ]you are a good player, no problem and i agree

Thank you Perry I enjoy you being in-game and helping all the other players out  Heart
(12-29-2023, 07:23 PM)Perry Crocco Wrote: [ -> ]you are a good player, no problem and i agree

Hello Ryan,

Razor was a good player with everyone, sorry to hear that he passed away "Allah bless his soul"
same as Perry said Yes! from me too if you have access & own the account now

Good Luck .....
(12-29-2023, 10:26 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello Ryan,

Razor was a good player with everyone, sorry to hear that he passed away "Allah bless his soul"
same as Perry said Yes! from me too if you have access & own the account now

Good Luck .....

Thank you, for that compliment I really appreciate it I will miss him.
i Agree
(03-25-2024, 04:13 PM)EVIL ARON Wrote: [ -> ]i Agree

Thank you so much!