Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Command Server Overflow Connection Interupted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Almost once again had zom 2 completed over 5000 zombies without deaths and server disconnected like it has been not for only me but many other players. Zeroing my zom 2 back to 0... My computer is good internet is good . i can stay connected online on any webpage or other codua servers all day long without disconnecting problems. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE I NEED AND HAVE MORE THAN EARNED MY ZOM 2. Thanks PatMyGroin.... 20
Hello Pat,

Thank you for your feedback, we have been investigating "server command overflow" issues for a long time. The likely reason is that players experiencing this problem are on a different continent far from the server located in France or have a low-end PC configuration.

So, in your case, it would be more of an issue due to the server being in Europe.
We will see what we can do regarding the challenge and address these issues in the future.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Why not adding a check to see if the ping of the player is 999 (so far i know, the only way to see if a players connection is lost)
When it is 999, the zombies just ignore the player and no damage will be inflicted by gas or explosions etc.