Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Defending the stacks round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all

This has probably been going on for a while now.

During the defend the stacks (of coins) round, the selfish side of players come out where if successfully defended, players aim to get as many coins as they can, whereby 1 person will race to grab as many coins as they can leaving other players not getting any. Due to selfish players, myself and some others have given up trying to get coins unless 1 ends up right in front of us. 

I'm not going to mention any names but it's always the same people, (even some MODS members).

To make this fair for all, is there anyway to put a limit as to how many coins a player can collect at the end of the round or add additional stacks.
I tend to agree with you. There have also been instances where players will wait in spectator mode until near the end of the wave and then, hop in to grab what coins they can. Some will also join in with perfect timing for their first log on and grab multiple. If there were some kind of limit implemented as to how much an individual could get, that would decrease incentive to try to take from others in the lobby to the degree it happens. Many times, myself and/or others will defend a stack that then, flies across the map to the other players who didn't participate at all and they reap the rewards. It kind of encourages players to sit back and wait. The coin challenge would still be able to be accomplished with a limit. I don't want to stir the spot, but I think other things should be considered. A lobby will be completely friendly until wave 15 hahaha.
hello dears,

agree with you about selfish behavior but it's somehow a competition challenging game in weapon type & damage - shooting spots - map score - collecting coins - presents in chrismas event - upgrading turrets - reviving - class abilities - batteries - collecting energy - levels - collecting PowerUps - completed challenges

game with limits is a boring game & end up abandoned

for not getting coins on some maps it's normal for new players & with few tips that will not be an issue

1). on wave 15 need more speed in chasing coins so use medic class & add Golden D.eagle pistol ( cost 120.000 ) or puncher ( cost 30.000 )

2). or use scout class with its ability ( the blue bar ) provides crazy ghost speed but need to fill the blue bar by killing zombies before coins wave with 1 or 2 waves and get that ability on ready . ( imagine adding for scout golden pistol or puncher plus its speed ability ) test that you will like it [Image: tongue.gif]

3). check & detect the direction and the height when coins start to move
- near ground means soon stop
- higher means far away or on/in building or far ground

4). when you see players grouping to cover only 1 stack of coins, switch to cover the other to increase probability of collected coins

5). on some maps will get non on other will get 1 or 2 without even trying hard as unexpected challenging gameplay

6). also developers didn't miss that as many ideas has been implemented to add more balance
- Random waypoints for each coin
- Selfless challenge
- Generous challenge
- Teamplayer challenge : hard one that can be unlocked by admins only for the chosen players

... i hope that tips can help you all, just my opinion as a lvl 500 player who already tested that before
remember it's a game for fun & friendship
play smart, enjoy & let others have chance to do the same & help who can't when you can & want to .

... last tip never ever touch Reaper coins or you get banned [Image: 21.gif] [Image: 21.gif] like coins who doesn't ?! joking

......................................................................................................
@mate admins & developers

Pinky & Froob mentioned 2 cool ideas seems fair & can be implemented to add more balance to gameplay :

- additional stacks since server starts to have more players maybe coins should be divided as 10 on 2 stacks or 12 on 3 stacks
- to be able to collect coins on wave 15 need at least to participate on 3 waves including wave 15

Regards,
|MODS| Reaper
Thank you, Reaper! I will definitely work on implementing those tips into my gameplay. ESPECIALLY not touching Reaper coins! Avoid BAN at all costs! x.x Level 320, here I come. xD @Lost, I think we really need to get that Golden D.eagle pistol. We need to grind levels.
hahahha 21  you are untouchable no worries,
why you need to wait till lvl 320 for Golden D.eagle you both are sexy premiums all what it needs 20 skillpoints to be unlocked just press button V + 4 and mark it then buy from weapon shop when you want .

edited by me ( Golden D.eagle needs lvl 320 to be completed ) .
Omg, I did not know this! Bruner was telling me to put points into that forever ago, but for some reason, I still thought I needed to reach that. WOOOOOOW. You've blown my mind yet again! You should be an Admin or something! xD
(11-02-2023, 06:35 PM)Ashtonia Wrote: [ -> ]Omg, I did not know this! Bruner was telling me to put points into that forever ago, but for some reason, I still thought I needed to reach that. WOOOOOOW. You've blown my mind yet again! You should be an Admin or something! xD
LOOOOL you missed that, try it unlock your game limits & ask on website, discord or in game chat about anything you might not sure of

about admin thing i don't know why i'm not, LOOOOL wait i'm already an admin YOU GOT MEBig Grin
(11-02-2023, 05:34 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]why you need to wait till lvl 320 for Golden D.eagle you both are sexy premiums all what it needs 20 skillpoints to be unlocked just press button V + 4 and mark it then buy from weapon shop when you want .

Noo, it's wrong. You need level 320 for golden deagle ... 68

(11-02-2023, 09:34 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]about admin thing i don't know why i'm not, LOOOOL wait i'm already an admin YOU GOT MEBig Grin

I vote for a demotion of his admin rank 106
Right now a want say this. For golden need 320 level
(11-02-2023, 10:29 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 05:34 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]why you need to wait till lvl 320 for Golden D.eagle you both are sexy premiums all what it needs 20 skillpoints to be unlocked just press button V + 4 and mark it then buy from weapon shop when you want .

Noo, it's wrong. You need level 320 for golden deagle ... 68
oh, really even for premiums LOL how i missed that pfffffffffffffff
well, i started to use Golden D.eagle after lvl 400 or more
i remember many players had asked me before why u are not using it xD now i got it 16
(11-01-2023, 10:28 PM)lostmindfroob Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

This has probably been going on for a while now.

During the defend the stacks (of coins) round, the selfish side of players come out where if successfully defended, players aim to get as many coins as they can, whereby 1 person will race to grab as many coins as they can leaving other players not getting any. Due to selfish players, myself and some others have given up trying to get coins unless 1 ends up right in front of us. 

I'm not going to mention any names but it's always the same people, (even some MODS members).

To make this fair for all, is there anyway to put a limit as to how many coins a player can collect at the end of the round or add additional stacks.

Hello,

As mentioned earlier, the development team has already made a decision regarding this situation and is in favor of allowing players to collect as many coins as they wish.

However, we are aware of the lack of balance and the significant difficulty non-premium players may encounter in obtaining coins. We have been working on various modifications or changes to the wave, but no ideas or tests have proven successful. There is currently no patch planned for this wave. However, a change in how the wave operates may potentially occur in a future.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(11-02-2023, 10:29 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2023, 09:34 PM)|MODS| Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]about admin thing i don't know why i'm not, LOOOOL wait i'm already an admin YOU GOT MEBig Grin

I vote for a demotion of his admin rank 106
hahaha 21 21 i agree agree agree,
LOOOOL i deserve it for that wrong info .

yes, Golden D.eagle needs lvl 320 to be completed first
Hahaha omg. I'm just gonna say that Reaper was giving us a good hazing for our recent initiation. xD Thank you all! Also @Roy, understood and no problem! ^^
I have a new suggestion. I'd like to disregard my previous suggestions and focus solely on this one. After experiencing it again last night, I fumed about it for a bit and came up with this. Why not put in a cooldown? After joining, you can't grab pu's or coins until you're in the game for 120 seconds. I feel like this is solid and would prevent the spectator grabbers at least.
(11-13-2023, 06:52 PM)Ashtonia Wrote: [ -> ]I have a new suggestion. I'd like to disregard my previous suggestions and focus solely on this one. After experiencing it again last night, I fumed about it for a bit and came up with this. Why not put in a cooldown? After joining, you can't grab pu's or coins until you're in the game for 120 seconds. I feel like this is solid and would prevent the spectator grabbers at least.

I like that idea, thank you. I will talk to the admins about it
Pages: 1 2