Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: MODS Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Realname?: George Matthews
- From?: Manchester, UK
- In-Game name?: Lostmindfroob
- Hobbys?: Gaming, Music and lot's of TV/Films
- How much you play on a Week?: It varies due to work, but I'm usually on ROTU on my day's off or if i finish work early
- Why do you want to be a MODS Member?: You all seem to be a great bunch of people and welcoming on ROTU
- Whats your Playtime?: 29 Hours
- Whats your Rank?: 730
- Whats your Level?: 73
- About you?: I work full-time in a trade retail store, due to that gaming is the most social aspect of my life haha, I've been playing COD1 since 2005/2006, I use to play a lot on the WNx/BPUK/Rab!d servers as I was mainly a RO player. I've only recently started playing ROTU a lot as there's not that many active servers. 

Hope you consider me 1 
My vote is yes! Lost is a lot of fun to play with and has been playing COD 1 longer than I have. I think he'd be a great addition to MODS. Good luck!
Nothing against Mr Froob, just needs more playtime on server to get to know him before he joins. Just my two cents, good luck!

Respectfully,
Short7
(10-26-2023, 10:44 PM)Short7 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing against Mr Froob, just needs more playtime on server to get to know him before he joins.  Just my two cents, good luck!

Respectfully,
Short7
hello dears,

same here, Froob seems a nice guy & all good
just need more playtime so people get to know more about him & how react in positive way on game

Regards,
|MODS| Reaper
(10-25-2023, 07:02 PM)lostmindfroob Wrote: [ -> ]- Realname?: George Matthews
- From?: Manchester, UK
- In-Game name?: Lostmindfroob
- Hobbys?: Gaming, Music and lot's of TV/Films
- How much you play on a Week?: It varies due to work, but I'm usually on ROTU on my day's off or if i finish work early
- Why do you want to be a MODS Member?: You all seem to be a great bunch of people and welcoming on ROTU
- Whats your Playtime?: 29 Hours
- Whats your Rank?: 730
- Whats your Level?: 73
- About you?: I work full-time in a trade retail store, due to that gaming is the most social aspect of my life haha, I've been playing COD1 since 2005/2006, I use to play a lot on the WNx/BPUK/Rab!d servers as I was mainly a RO player. I've only recently started playing ROTU a lot as there's not that many active servers. 

Hope you consider me 1 
hello George my vot is yes he good person 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9
Hello Froob,

Thanks for your application.
Your request has been accepted. You can now wear MODS tag in front of your name if you want.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Yay! Welcome to MODS, Lost. Gonna kill a lot of zombies together. Smile
congrats & welcome!!! to the family