Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Application to join MODS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Real name? Ashley Whitley.
From? Florida, USA.
Age? 29.
In-Game name? Pinky4815.
Hobby's? Video games, golf, and a lot of TV.
How much do you play on a weekly basis? I'm on pretty much every day.
Why do you want to be a MODS member? A lot of the players who have taught me about the game are MODS members and I'd like to help new players with what I've learned as well!
What's your playtime? I joined the game on 9/16/2023 and at the time of posting this application, I have a little over 140 hours.
What is your rank? 305 currently.
What is your level? 172 currently.
About you? I have been playing COD 1 since 2007. I used to play multiplayer TDM on SG1 servers. I have always loved this game. I have tried to find active servers on it for years and have somehow not found this until recently. Now that I'm here, I plan on sticking around! I hope I have the qualifications to be a member. Thank you!
Yes,Pinky.Good luck ...
My vote is big YES. Pinky is the one of best new player here. Pinky, welcome in MODS family.
Hello Pinky,

thanks for your application, Big YES!!! from me too

- good player to slay zombie with [Image: tongue.gif]
- no bad chat, no problem with others, teamplaying
- now you know much about the game

... good luck with your application .
my vote is yes!1 good luck LadyWink
My vote is a Yes! Pinky is a Awesome player played with her for awhile got to enjoy the talks we had good luck on your application!
Hello Pinky,

Thanks for your application,
You have been accepted to MODS Family, Feel free to put the MODS tag in front of your name .

Best Regards MODS Team,
|MODS| Reaper
Thank you so much!
Hi  53  53

Welcome to our family. It's time to kill more and more zombies

Best Regards,
Roy
(10-15-2023, 06:30 PM)Ashtonia Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much!

wellcome to mods family 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9
Welcome Pinky to the MODS Family clan enjoy your stay and keep slaying on those zombies I hope to see you often!