Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New RotU Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Zombie Hunters,

check out the new Trailer of RotU on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tli5k2bfGpc

Trailer made by HarrySimon. Many thanks to him!

Regards,
Fabio
I think you should put it on the main index or somewhere else on the webpage.1
Please, if you Zombie Hunters can, subscribe to my YouTube channel, because I'm going to upload some other gameplays of RotU Revolution!

Thanks for the compliments that you did for me, I'm very satisfied of the work I did on the trailer and I'm very happy that you liked it!

Smile

P.S. You can find the link to my channel in the section "Homepage" on my profile!
(07-28-2014, 04:58 PM)HarrySimon Wrote: [ -> ]Please, if you Zombie Hunters can, subscribe to my YouTube channel, because I'm going to upload some other gameplays of RotU Revolution!

Thanks for the compliments that you did for me, I'm very satisfied of the work I did on the trailer and I'm very happy that you liked it!

Smile

P.S. You can find the link to my channel in the section "Homepage" on my profile!

------

Good work, nice trailer
(07-30-2014, 11:47 PM)forau Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2014, 04:58 PM)HarrySimon Wrote: [ -> ]Please, if you Zombie Hunters can, subscribe to my YouTube channel, because I'm going to upload some other gameplays of RotU Revolution!

Smile

------

Good work, nice trailer

Thank you a lot! Smile
(08-18-2014, 12:52 AM)otmic Wrote: [ -> ]GG Harry poter ^^

LOL thanks Smile