Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There!                                                                                                                                                                                 Details:                                                                                                                                                                                     Realname?:RehaN AhmaD

- From?Tongueakistan
- In-Game name?:Rehan1
- Hobbys?Tonguelaying online games and also play crickets football ets
- How much you play on a Week?:i play every day 
- Why do you want to be a MODS Member?:i want to join our community and helped new players as well 
- Whats your Playtime?:465h
- Whats your Rank?:193
- Whats your Level?:262
- About you?:nothing special <3

(12-17-2022, 06:14 PM)PrO GunneR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There!                                                                                                                                                                                 Details:                                                                                                                                                                                     Realname?:RehaN AhmaD

- From?Tongueakistan
- In-Game name?:Rehan1
- Hobbys?Tonguelaying online games and also play crickets football ets
- How much you play on a Week?:i play every day 
- Why do you want to be a MODS Member?:i want to join our community and helped new players as well 
- Whats your Playtime?:465h
- Whats your Rank?:193
- Whats your Level?:262
- About you?:nothing special <3

Hello Rehan,
Yess from me, u are a nice player , help others ... Its fun to play with you.
Will be pleased to have you in the team
Good lucky Heart

Regards
Captain
hey rehan sir! my voot yes GOOD LUCK dude Wink
Hello,

thanks for your application Rehan we played together on many maps so i know you well...
my vote also is Yes !!!

Due to many reason :
- you aren't causing a problem in-game
- no bad chat
- teamplayer & very social
- active in positive way and trying to help newbies

Good Luck with your application....

Regards,
Fronty
My vote is a yes your a good player in game glad to play with you!
my Vote is Yes!1
Hey Rehan,

Your application has been accepted. Please put MODS tag in front of your name and welcome to the family.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Thank You all
I'm happy to join our community
Stay happy stay good

Greets