Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BRING BACK ALL THE OLD MEMBERS OR BAN!!!1111111111111
WE NEED PLAYERS TO PLAY THIS GAMMEEEEEEEE ME IS PRAWY ME IS ANGRY NO PLAYWERS YOU HEAR ME/>????? YES WE NEED THEM COME ADD THEM PLEASE!!!!11111

that's a joke btw
I played with all these players. They are all good players. Some have stopped playing or play occasionally. I myself would like them to play with us, but that is their decision. All of them left their mark on the ROTU server. They are members of the MODS family for a reason, and I hope they are never removed.

By the way Prawy, please don't be insulting to old players if you don't know them. You will still have to reach their level. Both in gameplay and communication.
Greetings
Hey 
Prawy i can said you i played ROTU everyday in past but after 4, 5 or 6 years to play everyday the game is always the same 
 i consider today to know the game very well , and it s do not give me more thing to play more now 

Same if i can say it s a legendary game  and really good MODS  i cant say the contrary 

And many old player dont have the time to play as before , it s case for me . 
Us profesionnal situation change and this is life :1

Imo