Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Rotu Members I would Just like to say I am Outstanded On Rotu, I have been playing since my Uncle Found this game on his PC, Around 2019, I have played  Other Call of Duty Games as well. I want to become an Admin Because I want to help many players! I have not been an Expierenced Admin before But, I would like to know The way Around on rotu. I have been playing with many players killing zombies and having fun. I am very intrested in trying to become an Admin On rotu. I am very well active throughout the day if I don't have any other places to be. My Second Opinion is that I want to be an Admin is to Help players who are stuck or new in rotu and show them how the game plays. I enjoy playing with all the Members in rotu and the staff as well. Fabio, RoyaltY, Tibou I want to thank you guys for making a great rotu server for everyone. My third option Being an Admin Takes time and alot of effort in rotu I want to help rotu and there members in game as much as I can. You guys All Might Know me As Phoenix. But This will All lead up to the Dev Team, You guys are an amazing team. During the rotu days It became very famous and it still is from this day forward. I just need a Vote from all you guys. Why Do I want to be an Admin is because I want to focus on and help the players in need and know the commands around rotu. 

Thanks, For Reading this!

16 Phoenix
If you want to vote you may
Hello,

We are not searching for current admins. The applications are closed since many time and this thread in currently in the wrong category, this is a category to apply as mods member. If you want to be moderators just ask to staff members and follow instructions to have a chance to join moderators team.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(12-13-2022, 07:26 PM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

We are not searching for current admins. The applications are closed since many time and this thread in currently in the wrong category, this is a category to apply as mods member. If you want to be moderators just ask to staff members and follow instructions to have a chance to join moderators team.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

Got it Thank you! Ill be sure to apply for Moderator for the time being