Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: MODS Member Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Realname?: Jakub
- From?: Poland
- In-Game name?: Prawy (^^770Pr^^773awy)
- Hobbys?: Programming, playing games(rotu,fortnite), spending time with friends etc.
- How much you play on a Week?: Lately a lot 15 hours or so
- Why do you want to be a MODS Member?: I really like this mod, i like helping people and doing my best to be as best as i can be. 
- Whats your Playtime?: 102 hours
- Whats your Rank?: 469
- Whats your Level?: 110
- About you?: I'm currently studying IT, my main hobby is to play games just to kill a time or spending time with a girlfriend. I'm nice and kind men that likes to help other people i think people like me on the server. If anyone needs help i'm there. Originally i'm playing since 2014 but with many many many breaks. I'm not a grammar nazi ( not good with grammar in english ) but at least i'm understandable. I don't have any pet i like riding on a bike, swimming, ice skating. Since i'm a student i'm not having any job. I hope my application is good enough and i meet your requirements. Greetings!
My vote is yes. You try to help others. You saved the team many times. You answer the others' question. So my vote is yes.
My Vote is a yes he is a good player I have seen him play in rotu Good Luck with your Application!
my vote is yes always (even if piracy is concern)
peace out
Hello Prawy,

Your application has been accepted. Please put MODS tag in front of your name and welcome to the family.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
welcome MODS family thank you for visiting MODS family
Welcome to the |MODS| Family Prawy Enjoy your stay and Kill more zombies