Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Joining MODS Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name is Sgt.Razor-DeathKill 
Here is a list what to know about me

In game name is: {OTS}Razor-DK*
Favorite Hobby: Playing Coduo With Friends and Wolf as well!
I play in a week around: 2-6 days when I am free!
I want to Join a Member In MODS because, To learn How to Kill zombies, and to also help the team to win and revive them, and help them by asking questions.
Play time is: 2894.15 Hours
Rank is: 29
Level is: 425

What to know extra about me is that: I love spending time with Wolf, Known as Sgt.Fortnite-F1$h_ I love eating food, Playing Games, Watching tv and also resting I recently had a stroke which put a hammer down. When I got in a car accident and lost my memory. I love playing war games and attending to car shows with my family!
Good application  Blush

Apparently I haven't met you on the server, however you seem like a good player without any complaints, good luck dude.  54
(10-27-2022, 09:14 PM)Sgt.Razor-DeathKill Wrote: [ -> ]Name is Sgt.Razor-DeathKill 
Here is a list what to know about me

In game name is: {OTS}Razor-DK*
Favorite Hobby: Playing Coduo With Friends and Wolf as well!
I play in a week around: 2-6 days when I am free!
I want to Join a Member In MODS because, To learn How to Kill zombies, and to also help the team to win and revive them, and help them by asking questions.
Play time is: 2894.15 Hours
Rank is: 29
Level is: 425

What to know extra about me is that: I love spending time with Wolf, Known as Sgt.Fortnite-F1$h_ I love eating food, Playing Games, Watching tv and also resting I recently had a stroke which put a hammer down. When I got in a car accident and lost my memory. I love playing war games and attending to car shows with my family!

Thanks! I appreciate it
hello dear my voot is yes  8 A good heart a good nature r 2 different issues
A good heart can win many relationships
But a good nature can win many hearts  Tongue ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________[Image: u-14616]
(10-28-2022, 09:08 AM)coca!cola.milki Wrote: [ -> ]hello dear my voot is yes  8 A good heart a good nature r 2 different issues
A good heart can win many relationships
But a good nature can win many hearts  Tongue ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________[Image: u-14616]

That is true!
Hello Razor DK,

We have found that you have not caused any trouble and you are a good guy. Your application has been accepted.
Please put MODS tag in front of your name and welcome to the family.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Thank you!
Yes1