Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: MODS Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been playing this for a while now, so i thought i would apply to be part of the MODS team.

In-Game name: Magister
Hobbies: Writing music, playing video games and tasting beer and wine.
How much you play in a Week?: 6 days a week with a minimum of 2 hours. 
Why do you want to be a MODS Member?: I want to help other players. Helping people is what I do best.
Playtime: 370.57h

Level: 231
About you: I'm an English man living in Argentina. I teach English and I'm a fan of classic & modern Doctor Who (Hence my In-Game name)
(04-01-2022, 01:45 AM)Magister Wrote: [ -> ]Been playing this for a while now, so i thought i would apply to be part of the MODS team.

In-Game name: Magister
Hobbies: Writing music, playing video games and tasting beer and wine.
How much you play in a Week?: 6 days a week with a minimum of 2 hours. 
Why do you want to be a MODS Member?: I want to help other players. Helping people is what I do best.
Playtime: 370.57h

Level: 231
About you: I'm an English man living in Argentina. I teach English and I'm a fan of classic & modern Doctor Who (Hence my In-Game name)

Goodluck! and welcome
Hello Magister,

There is no problems noticed with you then we accept you applyment.

If you wish you are allowed to use MODS tag in front of your pseudo in game (You can use it in other server too 113)

WELCOME IN MODS !

Best Regards MODS Team.
Tibou
(04-01-2022, 06:34 PM)Tibou Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Magister,

There is no problems noticed with you then we accept you applyment.

If you wish you are allowed to use MODS tag in front of your pseudo in game (You can use it in other server too 113)

WELCOME IN MODS !

Best Regards MODS Team.
Tibou

Thanks for accepting my application, Tibou! How do I add the |MODS| pseudo to my in-game name? I've added it in the settings of the game but it disappears when i join the server.
(04-01-2022, 11:53 PM)Magister Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for accepting my application, Tibou! How do I add the |MODS| pseudo to my in-game name? I've added it in the settings of the game but it disappears when i join the server.

Hello Magister,

You need to edit it when you are connected to the server you can do it in menu option or use command "set name <newName>".

Best regard Tibou