Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! How about adding the "Ancient" challenge, where you play on the server for 5000 hours and the reward is +25% armor (or +50%, at your discretion)? I think the idea is great.
I'm sure this will lead to players sitting in spec while being AFK, leaving their Computers on all day, wasting electricity. This is an invitation for abuse
(02-22-2022, 11:56 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this will lead to players sitting in spec while being AFK, leaving their Computers on all day, wasting electricity. This is an invitation for abuse

Afk counts as if someone would play?
(02-22-2022, 02:42 PM)A_PRIEST Wrote: [ -> ]Afk counts as if someone would play?

yes it counts
(02-22-2022, 03:23 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2022, 02:42 PM)A_PRIEST Wrote: [ -> ]Afk counts as if someone would play?

yes it counts
Hahahaha
I play max 3000 hours, other hours be spectator.
(02-22-2022, 11:56 AM)фабио Wrote: [ -> ]: я уверен, что это приведет к тому, что игроки будут сидеть в spec, будучи АФК, оставляя свои компьютеры включенными на весь день, тратя впустую электроэнергию. Это приглашение к насилию

Make it so that progress is only counted when the player is playing
(02-23-2022, 09:40 AM)server Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2022, 11:56 AM)фабио Wrote: [ -> ]: я уверен, что это приведет к тому, что игроки будут сидеть в spec, будучи АФК, оставляя свои компьютеры включенными на весь день, тратя впустую электроэнергию. Это приглашение к насилию

Make it so that progress is only counted when the player is playing

Of course it should be like that. I have read several times in this forum "you should spend more hours playing the game". So, one can just go spec and appear super-veteran... He can also say I am low level because I help others a lot!!! 1
good wayp 1
I like your plan. But I think 5000 hours is quite a lot of time. I don't think some people will be happy about that. For playing 5000 hours I think more rewards should be added than.  Smile And as Fabio indicates, people will stand in spec and then build up hours.. you shouldn't want that. Or what you say yourself that you only build up hours if you play instead of staying in spec that is an option indeed.  7