Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: RotU 28/11/2021 Patch Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,
a bit too late, but here is the patch not of our latest update which went live together with the X-Mas Special.

Reviving:
- Survivors now get interrupted when they are being hit by a zombie while reviving. This doesn't apply for Medics that have enough skillpoints.
- 1000 Upgradepoints instead of 5000 for reviving players that have 30 deaths or more

Turrets:
- Upgrading turrets now takes a few seconds. You also get interrupted when being hit by zombies.

Timers:
- All turrrets/collectors now have timers on the owners screen.
- MG Barrels have hidden timers which will be visible only for the current user.

Zombies:
- Grouping zombies have higher chance to deploy lava/fire.

Maps:
- Shipping dock: Waypoints fixed
- OCB System now works on every map (Coins/Powerups/Presents) should not spawn outside anymore

Class Specials:
- Secondary Specials now recharge per kill, not per time. A new hud element will indicate when the special is fully loaded. The progress will reset on death.

New Players:
- Newbies will receive a lot less damage when below level 50. The damage will increase slowly as they get a higher level.

X-Mas Special:
- Presents: Collect Presents to get some specials and participate at our Christmas Lottery.
- MysteryBox: Use your MysteryCoupons to open the box and get random items.
- Freezing Snowballs: Freeze Zombies in range and slow them down drastically.
- SantaZombie: He spawns from MysteryBox radomly during wave breaks and can only be killed using SnowBalls.
- New Maps: Snowballfight, Wintermanor

Please post your feedback/improvements in this thread. Thank you.

Best regards,
-Fabio
(12-06-2021, 01:07 PM)Class Specials: Wrote: [ -> ]- Secondary Specials now recharge per kill, not per time. A new hud element will indicate when the special is fully loaded. The progress will reset on death.
but is boss waves will be an exception? because if it was recharging by kills players wont be able to use their secondry ability during the bosses waves.
(12-06-2021, 02:32 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]but is boss waves will be an exception because if it was recharging by kills that means that players wont be able to use their secondry ability during the bosses waves.

No, there is no exception for boss waves. You'll have to load your special before the wave if you want to use it
Nice Work,  specialy on items timer and the OCB system on every map

- about reviving others maybe will be better if we got the previous update of energy just ( max 14 and mini 10 ) .
- turrets up on barrels, turrets ( not direct on ground ) can't be upgraded like if it's bugged .
https://images.modszombies.com/e4dc441509.jpeg
https://images.modszombies.com/d62485b80.jpeg
- engineer can't upgrade turrets if he died near or on turret .
- engineer need to be a little faster and a little stronger to do what it made for better ( to be playable so we have more engineers in maps ).
(12-06-2021, 04:40 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]- about reviving others maybe will be better if we got the previous update of energy just ( max 14 and mini 10 ) .
I don't understand, sorry.

(12-06-2021, 04:40 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]- turrets up on barrels, turrets ( not direct on ground ) can't be upgraded like if it's bugged .
The distance is too big, I increased it, please try again. Not sure if I will increase it further

(12-06-2021, 04:40 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]- engineer can't upgrade turrets if he died near or on turret .
I can't verify this bug, works fine here. Must be something else

(12-06-2021, 04:40 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]- engineer need to be a little faster and a little stronger to do what it made for better ( to be playable so we have more engineers in maps ).
I will discuss it with other devs
FrontZet 4 Wrote:- about reviving others maybe will be better if we got the previous update of energy just ( max 14 and mini 10 ) .
Quote:Fabio Wrote:
I don't understand, sorry.
i mean any class except medic will be interrupted while reviving if got a hit and Restart the revive,
before the update we can take a hit till finish the revive now for not be interrupted bubbles will be needed more, so the previous limit for energy ( max 14 and mini 10 by collectors ) would be better due to this update .

FrontZet 4 Wrote:- engineer can't upgrade turrets if he died near or on turret .
Quote:Fabio Wrote:
I can't verify this bug, works fine here. Must be something else
when engineer die trying upgrading a turret ( die in the same spot of the turret in the old update he at least capable to restart the upgrade ) .
(12-06-2021, 06:01 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]i mean any class except medic will be interrupted while reviving if got a hit and Restart the revive,
before the update we can take a hit till finish the revive now for not be interrupted bubbles will be needed more, so the previous limit for energy ( max 14 and mini 10 by collectors ) would be better due to this update .

No, you can get a lot of energy using collectors. And it adds some difficulty to the game.
There musn't be enough energy, if there is, the game is too easy.

(12-06-2021, 06:01 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]when engineer die trying upgrading a turret ( die in the same spot of the turret in the old update he at least capable to restart the upgrade ) .
Yea but still, I can't reproduce it. If that just a guess or can you reproduce it?
Can anyone plz tell me wat is given in rhw mystery box?