Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Dropper challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone ...
     This threat is about the dropper challenge and I here today have an idea about the challenge the idea iss many players just drops their weapons fr 10 secs a and pick and throw again ..and as I have said this challenge was for team player and as a slight change idea 1). what if we throw the weapon and someone has to pick it up no need delay or maybe 5 secs delay  ...
Or 
2).Drop a weapon but not the same weapon it has to be different just iif the team has a weapon and don't need the weapon u have but to throw it for emergencies for later
(08-21-2021, 12:25 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ] 1). what if we throw the weapon and someone has to pick it up no need delay or maybe 5 secs delay  ...
Or 
2).Drop a weapon but not the same weapon it has to be different just iif the team has a weapon and don't need the weapon u have but to throw it for emergencies for later
hi tesa 

it will be like the first day of the challange 5 players in the corner droping and picking guns and you already need to diffrent guns to  make it count
(08-21-2021, 12:25 PM)теса Wrote: [ -> ], всем привет ...
Эта угроза связана с вызовом капельницы, и у меня сегодня есть идея о вызове.Идея состоит в том, что многие игроки просто бросают свое оружие каждые 10 секунд и снова выбирают и бросают ..и, как я уже сказал, этот вызов был для командного игрока и как небольшое изменение идеи 1). что, если мы бросим оружие, и кто-то должен будет поднять его без задержки или, может быть, с задержкой в 5 секунд ...
или
2).Бросьте оружие, но не то же самое оружие, оно должно быть другим, просто если у команды есть оружие, и вам не нужно оружие, которое у вас есть, но бросьте его на крайний случай на потом
Basically, it's easy, but I want challenging achievements.
i just wanted it as a teamplayer challenge as some players never share their weapons to the teammates who just entered