Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: reviving bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the player saves me, but the wave is over, the revival message was left on my screen. And due to the fact that this happened, at death, no one can revive me. Please correct.
(08-20-2021, 11:05 PM)server Wrote: [ -> ]When the player saves me, but the wave is over, the revival message was left on my screen. And due to the fact that this happened, at death, no one can revive me. Please correct.
hi server 

by ''the wave is over'' u mean when the 20wave end?
yes after 20 wave it happens a lot and i already gave feedback long time ago and i hope admins are working on it
(08-20-2021, 11:52 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2021, 11:05 PM)server Wrote: [ -> ]When the player saves me, but the wave is over, the revival message was left on my screen. And due to the fact that this happened, at death, no one can revive me. Please correct.
hi server 

by ''the wave is over'' u mean when the 20wave end?

No, I mean any other Wave. I will explain more precisely. I played on the coliseumclash map, died in wave 16, and Alan began to revive me, and immediately the wave ended, Alan did not have time to save me, and the revival progress remained on the screen. Because of this, when I died in wave 17, no one could revive me. Fabio, please check.
Oh ya it must be your phone or rotu crash is some technical problems I guess ..please be patient and wait for admission reply
(08-21-2021, 12:27 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ya it must be your phone or rotu crash is some technical problems I guess ..please be patient and wait for admission reply
My phone and internet are fine, this is a bug on the server.
i tried to revive server but no message for reviving and when i press my use key nothing happened like if he is alive but he still dead having the mark of death .

server admins investigate for that just wait the reply , if you have any feedback post it here about this bug .
join and let bots kill you and see if that Error or bug you still have it on .