Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Special weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whay raygun dont need skillpoint for buy it, like other special weapons?
And why special weapons need skilpoints and then can buy with coins? Make only with coins or skilpoints and can buy with points.
Tnx
Have a good day
hi fiks and hi all,

Good idea and i like it .

i have to reset my skills every time to have this weapons or just lose skills on 1 or 2 guns only not all i like of guns because i don't have enough skills .

Idea  it will be good if it cost coins or maybe level 200 and coins .

Thanks in Advanced,
Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
fiks its a very good idea nice ..
but wat if there is a challenge reach level 300 or 350 o anything rewards may be like um buy special weapons without putting skillpoints or just put 20 skillpoints and but it with pts not coins
Good idea a challenge to earn removing the skillpoints from special weapons .

we need ideas for that challenge . it will be fun Smile
Hello Fiks,

(08-19-2021, 11:57 AM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]Whay raygun dont need skillpoint for buy it, like other special weapons?
And why special weapons need skilpoints and then can buy with coins? Make only with coins or skilpoints and can buy with points.
About Raygun it's probably an oversight on our part.For special weapons, due to their statistical superiority of damage, we are logically obliged to restrict their access. Of course, currently a level 500 cannot unlock the entire content of skillpoints. But eventually as the updates you will have the opportunity to unlock them.

(08-19-2021, 06:54 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea a challenge to earn removing the skillpoints from special weapons .
To conclude, the idea of a challenge that would remove the skill points needed to unlock the weapons is unlikely but not impossible.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Royalty say: But eventually as the updates you will have the opportunity to unlock them.

Come new update?