Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Roy and all Team, [Image: 53.gif] 

first of all thanks for the replay . i understand now that we want Rotu more lite for all players with low connections .

keep up the hard working you doing great and all team ofc [Image: heart.gif]  .

one more thing about this old thread :

Quote: Wrote:FrontZet 4 Wrote:
13) what about if we can add or buy from shop laser effect for all guns in green or red color like the existing laser on this turret .
|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: 
This is possible but it's a pain to do because of the big amount of weapons on RotU.

do we have to add it for all weapons ?

1- what about if we just add it on players ( heads or arms or upper hand ) the Right hand always attached to the guns .

or it can be add on the most favorite guns ( socom , Barrett sniper , merrson , minigun , mg 34 , Aug ) . if that was easy ofc . i'm just thinking with you and giving just suggestions .

and what about this suggestions :-

2- can we add this sound effect for maybe 5 sec just in the start bosses and final waves like ( the purge ) movie it wll be fun and scary  [Image: tongue.gif] -like this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWnJXhQfMg

3- new challenge ---> collect 2000 energy in one wave of skeleton zom even if player have low battery no problem just generate 2000 energy to get more battery like ( +200 or +300 ) so new players can get battery to start with to revive the other teammates more .

4-  can you guys add for us in score list how many we got of kills and revived players like we can see our death and score during the game

Best Regards, [Image: 53.gif] 
FrontZet 4
collect 2000 e is too easy make it 5k or 4k...
and about laser what if we have it in shop and we can buy it and place it in any weapons we like
Hi,

Tesa to add or buy that Laser effect for any gun it have be already add for all guns first in the background of Rotu . when you buy it from shop you just activate it . And Roy said it will be not easy to add it for all guns Team want to make Rotu more lite for all players with low abilities or low connections .

My idea is just to add it maybe on players body like ( Right Hand or arm or Head ) the Right hand always attach to the gun and left hand always do the reload of ammo .

and about the battery challenge it's for new players more than old players who have no enough battery to revive the Team i see them in game try to revive but their battery so small to revive 1 player ( it should be easy challenge and all can collect 2000 e or 3000 e in 1 wave of skeleton zom even if they have only 100 battery .

this suggestion to add more fun in Rotu only if that was easy and lite . i will post any ideas comes to mind bad or good i let that to our Team they know what is easy and will fit to Rotu .

Much Fun 1
Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
Hello FrontZet,

Thanks for your feedbacks. I will give you answers about ideas.

(08-01-2021, 07:56 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]2- can we add this sound effect for maybe 5 sec just in the start bosses and final waves like ( the purge ) movie it wll be fun and scary  [Image: tongue.gif] -like this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWnJXhQfMg
this idea isn't bad at all, but this feature is optional and gadget.

(08-01-2021, 07:56 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]3- new challenge ---> collect 2000 energy in one wave of skeleton zom even if player have low battery no problem just generate 2000 energy to get more battery like ( +200 or +300 ) so new players can get battery to start with to revive the other teammates more .
There's already this challenge called picker. plus the requirement/rewards ratio is too slow 2000e for a reward like this, is unacceptable. Our goal was to reduce the amount of energy used!

(08-01-2021, 07:56 PM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]4-  can you guys add for us in score list how many we got of kills and revived players like we can see our death and score during the game
It's not possible to modify this menu, it is generated by the game engine. in addition you can watch your games via this --> link!

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy