Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Moderaator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many players ask me why im not moderator. can i be moderator? Pls all players for vote yes or no for my modetrator and tell reason for you vote. I be good moderator, fear to all. Tnx
my vote is yes ..REASON : WE need a moderator like fiks too ....
why ? :he is a good teamplayer , he knows the rules well ,he is active daily ( ik that some players are alos active daily but fiks is also one of them ),he is an old player (old player means he has playing been playing rotu for long time and so he is somehow an insider to rotu ,he sponsored many players and iam alos one of them (thank you fiks ) there are lots more but i think this will be good for fiks to be moderator..
GOOD LUCK FIKS with you application
and ya one thing im not saying the other moderators are disappointing us or not good ofc they are the best moderators but im saying fiks be good if he is moderator it would be a lot of help to the admins and rotu 1
Hello Fiks,

Your application is rejected we have a limit of Admins and Moderators, a player kicked from Moderator/Admin team for causing troubles or whatever which is against our rules can no longer be.

Of course nothing personal mate.

Have a great day

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy