Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: RotU 08/07/2021 Patch Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Today a new patch has been released with some new features. Obviously this features will be explained below.

1 - Adding a new challenge Boss Himself (Idea from DoktorDiesel)
[Image: b52dc3cf.png]

2 - Adding a new challenge Sharp Blande (idea from DoktorDiesel)
[Image: 298811.png]

3 - Adjusting damage from m40a3 and remington 700. a bug who preventing them to one shot zombies

4 - Improvement of weapon script who causing to some players issues with their weapons on helga waves. player will no longer be stuck with their knife

5 - Patching outside coins/p-u on the current maps (Store, Urban, Dock).

6 - Fixing a immortal exploit due to a bug.

7 - Adding a gravity on their death. They will no longer be stuck in air on their death.

8 - Adjusting waypoints of Poker map to make them more consistent to map environment. Old Poker waypoints have been builds with limited waypoints amount, that's why border of Poker never had waypoints.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
hi guys,

you were working hard  113
Thanks and good job Heart  on the new challenges , weapon , coins and power up , immortal bug and for adding gravity for who die in air. Idea  one more thing i like the old poker map than the new one . and i think Runner challenge is harder enough 102 Tongue.

Best Regards,
FrontZet 4
Hey Front,

There's still Fennek, Mini-Foy to do runner. Don't worry we'll work better on improvements of waypoints on all RotU maps and we'll add all outside waypoints/p-u ban on all maps as soon as possible.

Obviously we experimented many things and we apologize for the issues.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Good work, Thx i already completed runner and we all like the old poker . and Fabio said poker will be tested to be better than the old one . Let's wait.
hi guys,

about waypoints of coins and power up in ( Dock , urban and store ) i think it have been fixed now and i never see any out of them ( good work ) .

one more thing i prefer the old zombie paths because now i see zombies drunk moving in random way between right and left from the spawn points . can i know why the old paths changed now it looks strange for me . i like the old paths of the most voted maps .

dock and urban are two of my favorite maps but now after i tried the paths of zom now i choose different maps when i see ( dock or urban ) in vote map list .

i hope that you don't change the paths of zombies in store map and all of the top maps too . all what we really need it is to fix the out coins and power up that's all .

that's my feedback i hope you guys accept it and keep maps paths as we know it as we like it because the old paths are perfect. 

Greetings,
Yea but one thing fixed the. One thing maybe have to be changed for the reading of the other changes so I hope admins are working on it ..pls have patience and wait let the admins do their work thanks for the feedback front set ..and ya in Moga I like that map but theere is one problem in the map why we can't climb up the ladders in the room near the weapon free distributing room?
(07-13-2021, 06:50 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]Yea but one thing fixed the. One thing maybe have to be changed for the reading of the other changes so I hope admins are working on it ..pls have patience and wait let the admins do their work thanks for the feedback front set ..and ya in Moga I like that map but theere is one problem in the map why we can't climb up the ladders in the room near the weapon free distributing room?

yeah it should be at least room for only premium players