Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Fabio why would you ban me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on Fabio, we've knew each other for so long, I can't believe you'd ban me for that reason. I'm not going to say the reason of why you banned me.

But anyhow, I'd like to be unbanned, I'm sorry for 'whatever' I did.
Unbanned you
Thanks.
Some guys never learn.

If you not play by the rules and destroying for your teammates, you will be BANNED.
As an ADMIN in the game, I´l always making notes about some players, it´s not funny to see some players destroying Fabio´s world of Zombies, thank him instead and PLAY BY THE RULES. Help your teammates and I ( as an Admin ) shall award you 1
Ask your self why you join the game, the answer should be ,, to have fun

See you on the battlesfield

Der Schnitter
(07-08-2014, 05:46 PM)Der Schnitter Wrote: [ -> ]Some guys never learn.

If you not play by the rules and destroying for your teammates, you will be BANNED.
As an ADMIN in the game, I´l always making notes about some players, it´s not funny to see some players destroying Fabio´s world of Zombies, thank him instead and PLAY BY THE RULES. Help your teammates and I ( as an Admin ) shall award you 1
Ask your self why you join the game, the answer should be ,, to have fun

See you on the battlesfield

Der Schnitter

You know if I could tell you what it was, I would. But I'm not allowed, it's not an in-game issue and is certainly not an issue with you.

Btw aren't you the guy who banned me while I was driving jeeps around when I told you that I'd stopped killing people in them??
This is an issue between you and Fabio, I now that.

What are friends for.

And the old banning of you at the BASEmap. Don´t make it sound like I am the bad guy here, I warn you , Temp Ban you, but no,
killing teammates with jeeps is fun. You wrote that your self.
As I wrote Some guys dont learn, after you come back I Banned you.
I do it again if you not respect your teammates.
As I said Play by the rules and you will be awarded.
You dont need to reply on this post.

|MODS|Der Schnitter
(07-09-2014, 01:19 AM)Der Schnitter Wrote: [ -> ]This is an issue between you and Fabio, I now that.

What are friends for.

And the old banning of you at the BASEmap. Don´t make it sound like I am the bad guy here, I warn you , Temp Ban you, but no,
killing teammates with jeeps is fun. You wrote that your self.
As I wrote Some guys dont learn, after you come back I Banned you.
I do it again if you not respect your teammates.
As I said Play by the rules and you will be awarded.
You dont need to reply on this post.

|MODS|Der Schnitter

Okay, but I don't think I said what you quoted. Can't you look in the server console file and check that?