Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: powerup (immune)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys .

today when i was playing i got powerup and got immunity but the zombies killed me i think its a bug i did not change i just go immune and went near zombie after some seconds maybe 5 secs and thy just killed me
Hey,
does that happen right after spawn? I applied a patch for that. Please give feedback if it's still not fixed
yes it happened i changed class and pu was just infront of me when i changed my class and took it and got immune but the zombies could kill me
hi all,

yes that happened with me in tunnel map too after i change my class on way to shoot power up appear in front of my face i took it then immunity effect appear on my screen and i have alot of time but fire zombie damage me and another zombie killed me that is happening in many maps shippingdock , Remix , dock and tunnel . i think it's not the map it's the power up itself or the fast time we take the power up in

i will give my feedback if the problem still in

Greetings,
no i dont think its the time after i got the powerup it was already 10 secs and i went to the zombies and they killed me..and after getting knocked ur immunity is fading away was popping upp on my screen