Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: about coins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola, 

1)) in wave 15 coins sometimes be out of map and we lose them or be into map but go out after we protect them

2)) sometimes one or 2 players takes many coins and the other players get nothing (premium or non premium)

3)) some players disconnect after coins wave or helga wave because they think they didn't get (win) anything so i have an idea for that

if we all worked together and won the map all players get 1 coin besides ( + ) coins that they can get in wave 15 to make all happy of getting coins from every map   113

Cheers,
FrontZet 4
yea thats what we've been trying to do to work together but depends on the player greedy ness and for the new player who dont know much about teamplayer will do that and as an example i use to take a lot of coins when i was new to the game i take what i see but now i feel that its wrong to do and better share with others thats what i learnt after playing for some more time ..and yea coins go out of the map even pu fabio and the admins are trying their best to fix it so support them help them
1. we're currently working on that, so they won't move outside the map
2. well.. "First come first serve", I won't change that
3. Ragequit lol. It's a game. If you don't get anything, try harder next time

Event though it's about teamplay.. good teamplayers will support the whole team and don't steal coins infront of their noses
(06-14-2021, 11:45 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]3. Ragequit lol. It's a game. If you don't get anything, try harder next time
Ragequit LOOOL that's a hard word Fabio anyway i was talking about all players not me i can get my coin easy ( to make all happy that's all)
(06-14-2021, 10:57 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]yea thats what we've been trying to do to work together but depends on the player greedy ness and for the new player who dont know much about teamplayer will do that and as an example i use to take a lot of coins when i was new to the game i take what i see but now i feel that its wrong to do and better share with others thats what i learnt after playing for some more time ..and yea coins go out of the map even pu fabio and the admins are trying their best to fix it so support them help them
Tesa can you tell me why in every post you try to distort my words pls try to understand me

1. i like Rotu server so much it became my only game now after i discover it

2. i know things that go out side map takes a lot of work Fabio and Royalty talk about that before

3. when i post an idea that doesn't mean the game is bad or have a problem
i like every details in Rotu i just suggest ideas to improve or develop my favorite game

4. i'm sure that Admins trying thier best i see Fabio and Royalty a lot in spec mod working or trying to test something and i try to support or help them with ideas that comes to my mind (good or not good ideas) i let that to admin opinion

So pls tesa don't distorts my words maybe you don't mean that but your replays tell that every time i read them

thanks, 
FrontZet 4
(06-14-2021, 06:11 AM)FrontZet 4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hola, 

1)) in wave 15 coins sometimes be out of map and we lose them or be into map but go out after we protect them

2)) sometimes one or 2 players takes many coins and the other players get nothing (premium or non premium)

3)) some players disconnect after coins wave or helga wave because they think they didn't get (win) anything so i have an idea for that

if we all worked together and won the map all players get 1 coin besides ( + ) coins that they can get in wave 15 to make all happy of getting coins from every map   113

Cheers,
FrontZet 4
hey pvt

one more thing 

4-the coins sometimes stick on each other so when the player touch it he will get 2 even if he didnt want to.
Hehhehehe that's not it front I was giving my feed backs in my head my meaning is different but when I say it it becomes hard as idk English much my apologies for that 1
Mm as u all don't know my actual details I'm not like u guys like I'm not born from a proper family too my family is abit messed so my times are hard here sorry for everything I hope u can understand me
it's oka tesa ik you don't mean that but your replays may make people hate my ideas that way

No apologies between friends
all what i'm asking just choose your words carefully (coz some words give bad meaning)

thanks tesa you are a good friend,
FrontZet 4
hey fronzet ..thank u for understanding me i hope we get along 1