Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: idea about helga wave 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

when helga do her Boom we all die without a fight because bubbles are too slow to be placed even if we used our bind key to open bubble fast

idea 1: helga must throw the blue balls in the first atttack then the Boom in the second attack ( with nooooo random attacks)

idea 2: we need bubbles to be placed more faster than this because it's too slow even if i used my bind key for bubble

Don't Let her kill us like that!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Greetings,
FrontZet 4
na its fine i guess coz its just easy if she is about to blow up then prone and hide somewhere but yea even when im inside bubble sometimes we die when she is throwing the blue balls i also need some help for that actually
Won't change that. Game would be way too easy
Hello FrontZet,

We are always striving to improve the quality of life of the game for players while optimizing and increasing the difficulty.

For the first idea about helga attacks : Removing the random attacks would destroy Helga's very principle of being a "difficult" and "unpredictable" boss.

Second about bubbles : We reworked the energy in order to reduce the number of bubbles in the game which allowed the improvement of the level of play and teamwork because (less bubbles = more revives) so as not to lose. This is one of the reasons why Electric Zombies can pass through bubbles.

At all your ideas aren't bad but it drastically reduces the difficulty, which is contrary to our sense of work.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
. Oka about difficulty i got what you guys mean that's cool for the game

. about bubble time to be open it will be better if it was more faster than this

just an idea to improve Rotu that i like so much
yea plz we would be thankfull if the bubble open a little bit faster 1