Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Smartphone and Reign of the Undead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe you could make a phone app that would allow you to chat and buy turret's, mortar's. On your phone screen show chat, score, what wave and you status of your turret and mortar. you would not be among the living just assisting the living. on the mortar you could show a green or red bar if you see green bar you know a zombie is nearby and the spots you get to put you turret's and mortar just make 3 good spots for each so you would just pick turret of mortar than spot 1, 2, or 3. what do you think?
(06-12-2021, 10:57 PM)Wes Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could make a phone app that would allow you to chat and buy turret's, mortar's. On your phone screen show chat, score, what wave and you status of your turret and mortar. you would not be among the living just assisting the living. on the mortar you could show a green or red bar if you see green bar you know a zombie is nearby and the spots you get to put you turret's and mortar just make 3 good spots for each so you would just pick turret of mortar than spot 1, 2, or 3. what do you think?

And broadcast the full sound to the phone
Hello Wes,

Making a companion app for RotU could be a really great idea for our server. Buying and placing Turrets/Mortars isn't possible. But access to your stats, your vault with Coins-Premium etc could be cool.

but I think it's really a lot of work that we probably don't have and I don't know if integration to CoDUO is possible. I'll submit your idea to Fabio but it's really hard.
It require a new dev specializing in full-time mobile application development that we don't have.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
(06-13-2021, 12:11 AM)|MODS|RoyaltY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Wes,

Making a companion app for RotU could be a really great idea for our server. Buying and placing Turrets/Mortars isn't possible. But access to your stats, your vault with Coins-Premium etc could be cool.

but I think it's really a lot of work that we probably don't have and I don't know if integration to CoDUO is possible. I'll submit your idea to Fabio but it's really hard.
It require a new dev specializing in full-time mobile application development that we don't have.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy

just an idea I have.. maybe instead of a app how about control it in a web browser.   Thank you
CAN WE have a radar too ?? in game
Hello Tesa,

you can already control everything via the forum, except in-game stuffs (because it's not possible). making a phone app it's a plus for who want to check anytime game statys or his stats.
The forums isn't in responsive so it means on phone it's a pain to use.

- Radar is not necessary to play to RotU.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
wat i actually meant was if we had a radar in the game which we have to buy from the shop and from the radar we can see where the zombies are 1 ..and one more idea if u like it wat about scopes ?? can we have scope in game?? and put in any weapon we like and use it and some guns skin ?? hope u like it 1
Hello Tesa,

All these possibilities have already been explored but unfortunately they are not possible in the current state of the game. For Radar you don't need one to see zombies, eyes are enough.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy