Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Bubble Wrap challenge bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone

i was trying to do the bubble wrap challenge 5 months ago but it still the same 44.will it was 40 and after 2 month it increased to 44. just yesterday i get full battery 300/300 and i opened the bubble until i run out of energy but the challenge didnt increase and it still on 44.is it a bug or i am missing something 

Edit : there's no bug here . like roy said i need to open bubble then close it after 10 seconds . leaving it open till i run out of energy doesn't count.
(05-11-2021, 01:10 AM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]Hola a todos

Estaba tratando de hacer el desafío del plástico de burbujas hace 5 meses, pero sigue siendo el mismo 44. ¿Sería 40 y después de 2 meses aumenta a 44? Justo ayer obtuve la batería completa 300/300 y abro la burbuja hasta que se agote de energía, pero el desafío no aumentó y todavía está en 44. ¿Es un error o me falta algo? 

What happens is that the challenge says that you have to open the bubble for 10 seconds and then close it
Yes, please make sure you keep the bubble open for 10 seconds or more