Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Issue with move controls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Experiencing an issue with the move controls that has just started happening today.  I think others are having issues also.

I have noticed 3 things happening.

1. When joining a game or changing classes sometimes the move forward command is stuck on for what seems like a few seconds.

2. During the game when moving forward the move forward command will sometimes stick on for a few seconds.

3. During the game sometimes the move forward, rearward, left, and right commands become disabled for a few seconds.

My move forward, rearward, left, and right commands are assigned to the up, down, left, and right arrow keys and have always been this way with no issues until today.

Fabio suggested deleting all config files including the data.cfg.  I have done that and re-downloaded a new data.cfg file, the issue persists.
(04-27-2021, 04:43 AM)OnGuard Wrote: [ -> ]Experiencing an issue with the move controls that has just started happening today.  I think others are having issues also.

1. When joining a game or changing classes sometimes the move forward command is stuck on for what seems like a few seconds.

2. During the game when moving forward the move forward command will sometimes stick on for a few seconds.

3. During the game sometimes the move forward, rearward, left, and right commands become disabled for a few seconds.

My move forward, rearward, left, and right commands are assigned to the up, down, left, and right arrow keys and have always been this way with no issues until today.

Fabio suggested deleting all config files including the data.cfg.  I have done that and re-downloaded a new data.cfg file, the issue persists.

I think i might have had the poinnt 1 issue as i joined. Yesterday i thought i just pushed wrong button, but as  i read this i can confirm i was stuck few seconds at joining
(04-27-2021, 04:43 AM)OnGuard Wrote: [ -> ]Experiencing an issue with the move controls that has just started happening today.  I think others are having issues also.

it happens evey time we join or changing class with all players
This is not a RotU bug, more a problem with your game/computer/keyboard..
Make sure you delete the uoconfig_mp.cfg within uo folder, modsrotuv1 folder and delete data.cfg.
Additionally please delete other maps/mods in uo folder
happened to me too but ill se if the advice fabio gave would work orno
All player have this problem. Me too
(04-27-2021, 11:15 AM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]All player have this problem. Me too

Clearly not, I never had this problem
You try today? Today start.
he uses mac book i dont think that will occur in him
I will implement a feature which automatically fixes broken configs, so it shouldn't happen again
Yes i'v got same probleme yesterday , but not happen again today 

Imo
yeah there is no problem in controls any more

Thanks Fabio and all Team 53