Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Wave 8 disconnect bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, hi fabio. 

I am here to ask help about a bug happening to me 50 percent of the times i start wave 8.

As soon as wave 8 starts there is the darkening effect along with a shellshock effect. At that exact moment i have a 2 seconds freeze and i get disconnected. Of course this is very annoing because it screws up my game half of the times, i loose all my weapons and score, and i dont feel like reconnect and start again from zero.

I really dont have a clue about this, i dont know if it depends on my pc, my connection or if its a server related bug.
But i dont see it happening to other players, i only know that many player noticed this bug about me.

My graphic detail is at the lowest, and i also set some parameters suggested by Mambu to further reduces details, but it did not help.
My connection is 4g phone connection with wireless hotspot.

I would really appriceate if you could check some log or whatever to see what is happening to me at start of wave 8, or if you have some tip about where i could check my pc logs, if there is any, or some setting to try..

Thank you
Desperately, pECo  20
it's more than 50 percent that's happening with Peco every time i join with i see him disconnect in wave 8 in every map
Hi again, maybe its too early to say, but thanks to a Frontzet suggestion, i might have a workaround for this problem.
He suggested me to look up the sky while wave 8 is starting, and this seemed to work. 
At start of wave i looked up and had only a short half second freeze, but did not disconnect.
At the same time i notice fps drop and jamaica-like Lagometer, lot of red and yellow, so i assume that its only my problem caused by my neolithic pc, witch cant handle all that fx.
In this case, its my problem and its up to me to solve it.

Thank you so much Front!

pECo
(04-25-2021, 07:34 AM)pECo@weed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again, maybe its too early to say, but thanks to a Frontzet suggestion, i might have a workaround for this problem.
He suggested me to look up the sky while wave 8 is starting, and this seemed to work. 
At start of wave i looked up and had only a short half second freeze, but did not disconnect.
At the same time i notice fps drop and jamaica-like Lagometer, lot of red and yellow, so i assume that its only my problem caused by my neolithic pc, witch cant handle all that fx.
In this case, its my problem and its up to me to solve it.

Thank you so much Front!

pECo

Hi Peco,Fabio and all

Thanks my Friend i discovered that trick myself i do some tricks for my low Pc and i hope it will help you every time in wave 8
i told many players about some tricks to help them in game i think i have experience because i have xp win 32 bit but i can make it work perfectly for many legend Games that i love

i'm really happy that we will have you with us from wave 1 to 20 without disconnection
and as you said before ''Much Love'' and Thank you again my Friend
Hi, I will make some code adjustments, maybe it will help..
Thanks Fabio that will help all low pc players like me and peco
i think its a small game crash or u might have downloaded some crsh sites apps yea u may think it does not disturb other apps coz of crash apps .

but it does so it may be coz u have downloaded some apps that is not good for ur pc
(04-27-2021, 08:37 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]i think its a small game crash or u might have downloaded some crsh sites apps yea u may think it does not disturb other apps coz of crash apps .

but it does so it may be coz u have downloaded some apps that is not good for ur pc

Thank you Tesa, but i think its not the case

In order to play i close all useless user and system processes via task manager, i also have  disabled all useless services.
So there is nothing left but critical processes for the system. I also have firewall disabled and no antivirus, and no viruses ofc.

Thank you for the answer, pECo
Did you notice some changes? Is it better now?
(04-27-2021, 11:03 AM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice some changes? Is it better now?

Thank you
I didnt play that much but in the last 2 days i had no wave 8 crash anymore, i am pretty sure its fixed

P.S.: i am curious about what could have fixed it, maybe you changed some buffer, or just went to the server rack with a Socom and shouted at it... SmileSmile
The effect on Wave 8 start was sending a lot of packets to the client. Sometimes (especially for limited internet connections), this leads to server command overflow.
I reduced the amount of packets being sent
(04-28-2021, 01:33 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]The effect on Wave 8 start was sending a lot of packets to the client. Sometimes (especially for limited internet connections), this leads to server command overflow.
I reduced the amount of packets being sent

Oh thanks for the answer,  that was maybe related to my 4g phone connection.

Thanks a lot
pECo
It just happened again on game 124561, witch is being played right now, and it screwed up my runner challenge SmileSmileSmile

It was same bug, freeze and disconnect...
At this point i think it is my own problem, i dont really mind to have it fixed.
I will buy new pc and new connection, in year 2058 Smile

Thank you anyway!
(04-28-2021, 06:43 PM)pECo@weed Wrote: [ -> ]It just happened again on game 124561, witch is being played right now, and it screwed up my runner challenge SmileSmileSmile

It was same bug, freeze and disconnect...
At this point i think it is my own problem, i dont really mind to have it fixed.
I will buy new pc and new connection, in year 2058 Smile

Thank you anyway!

in year 2058  LoL  1
Peco why you didn't look to the sky to get more fps to pass that moment or to the ground if you can't run in the darkness Idea
wait so the problem is the fps right if it is i have some tips .
Pages: 1 2