Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Shop Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi Fabio,

Today i tried to open shop more than 8 times when i press use key but sometimes it's not responding and sometimes it be opened but all item with no icons with no names just Blank Sheet . That's annoying thing plz fix it that's all .

Thanks In Advanced,
Best Regards,
Try pressing ESC and do it again and u said sometimes blank does it shows loading??
(03-30-2021, 03:44 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]Try pressing ESC and do it again and u said sometimes blank does it shows loading??

no loading the problem is that i have to repeat too many times untill opening
when is not opening , leave shop and open back 

And i if you can t open shop , push v 4 (your skill point ) and come back in game and u can open shop again 

Imo
(03-30-2021, 08:06 AM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]when is not opening , leave shop and open back 

And i if you can t open shop , push v 4 (your skill point ) and come back in game and u can open shop again 

Imo

Okay thanks Imo but why that annoying thing happening . is there another way to Fix that by the Administrator ?
You can just use ESC. (When Shop bugged) go out and put ESC, then try again. Should work Wink
That's way I just said lol
I know, i just said it again Smile
Hey Frontzt,

It's a common bug from CoDUO, we already tried to find many solutions but no one worked and now this bug part of life on RotU. As Imo said

(03-30-2021, 08:06 AM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]when is not opening , leave shop and open back 

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
okay thanks my friends
I'm working on a solution