Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Helga knife Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
53Hi Fabio and all Mods teams,

I Have a Possible Bug which Happend with me 3 times in the Past and I didn't know that was Strang Action or Bug and How to Report it Becase I was New In the Server my account was Level 5 or Less . But now I can Record any Bug Happens with me or with My Friends while playing . Today In Map Tunnel Wave 17 We Stap Helga till we got Messege ( Now Shoot Her ) Everyone had Weapons Activated but one of us [ Sadouni ( Ghani ) ] still have Helga Knife While we keep Shooting Her Untill we all died i could record seconds of what happend
and attached here open the Attachment to see . It is Realy Annoying thing and I want Rotu Sever To be The Best Server so I Report about it That's ALL

Best Regards,
Thanks In Advanced,53
My Attachment is demo0000.dm_3 But I got Messege ( The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type ) so I Have it But I can not put attachment can you help me Guys
I see your bug its happen sometimes , often time it s happen when player revive during all player get their weapon , but i don t know why sometimes it's happen and sometimes not 

Imo
yes it happens often and lets wait for the admins to work on it while i would like to give an advice fr it try not to change weapons at wave 17 often like when it says here we go and try not to pick weapons if u do u will lost other weapons im also tryin to find out to prevent it frm happening
I'll look into this, thanks
In my opinion it's simple weapons bug. Which happens when number of weapons is more than 48
(03-22-2021, 01:25 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look into this, thanks

Thanks Fabio
(03-22-2021, 01:47 PM)$ECTE[V3] Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion it's simple weapons bug. Which happens when number of weapons is more than 48

Thanks All i am in your opinion too and i think you are Right
(03-20-2021, 11:20 PM)imo Wrote: [ -> ]I see your bug its happen sometimes , often time it s happen when player revive during all player get their weapon , but i don t know why sometimes it's happen and sometimes not 

Imo

That is what i mean its a Bug because it happens sometimes we get our weapons back and sometimes not. I agree with you that Revive other players is a cause of many causes. Lets wait the administrator to find a solution for us
53  Some Feedback if you plz  53
Will be fixed within the next release!