Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Limbo Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
53  Hi Fabio and Everyone Helped To Build Rotu Server,

I have a Little Problem that I hope you can Fix for us which is a Glitch made me falls 3 times under the edge of the poker table map while I was doing Runner Challenge for 3 Times the Circle of the table edge is not Full completely there is Limbo into the right side of the poker table . Its Location ( you have to make shop on your left and on your Back then Go Forward on The Table Edge ). I hope you can Test It . Maybe Its Nothing for some players But for Others Its Annoying and Burbling That's All . I Didn't do Hacker Challenge before and If I can ask you to open Teamplayer Challenge For me .

Best Regards,
Thanks in Advanced For you and All editors,53
Hello FrontZet 4,

We are aware of such problems encountered by some players recently. We will try to find the problem and give you more details on it.

P.S. : some parts of map borders are not solid and in definitive you activate the teleportation trigger (who teleport you inside map).

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
okay,
what about Hacker challenge can you open It for me

Best Regards,
Thanks in Advanced,
i have told that last year to fabio
Greetings guys,

after private investigation, we've correctly concluded to a no bug, I explain.

The official map has been carefully developed like that by the mapper because initially we couldn't go on Poker. There's a notable exception on RotU it's the player speed. Unfortunately, it's not a bug but normal for avoiding unnecessarily loading initially inaccessible places. We can't edit the published maps too we've don't produced original file.

Best regards MODS Team,
Roy