Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: 2 Account's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear RotU Players!
Today i will show you "How to make a 2. Account" for Reign of the Undead.
Good for Players who are already Level 500.

Fiks asked about it already, and he got it.
However, lets Start!

if you are Registered on the Website ( www.modszombies.com ) dont worry, your "old Account" is saved here. 

1.) Copy your old data.cfg (You can find it into "CoD:UO/modsrotuv1/do_not_delete/") and put it on Desktop (or somewhere else).
2.) Now delete your old data.cfg (Make sure you save it - watch above). Go In-Game and connect to RotU Server - When you are ingame, you should see that u dont have your Old Level.
3.) Now its your Choice if you want to "!register" or play for fun. For Example: If you dont want to register, it will not save your Account on the website when you lose it. If you are registered on our Website with your new account, you need a 2. Email Adress to register here. if you do that it helps alot to save your 2. Account!, so if you lose your 2. Account you can easily download it here again with your 2. Email Adress.

Wish you Good Luck with again leveling! if you need help, contact me via Discord: mambuu#7844
best regards,
MODS-Team

P.S: Sorry for my english ^^  
Hey,

In addition. It's important to remember that, sharing your accounts with other peoples*1 "outside the family circle" or having more than 3 accounts isn't allowed, so I invite everyone to be careful and not to forget these rules.

*1: In case of its an unused account you can give it to another people it'll not break rule.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy