Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: walls zombies???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys 

iha been playing this game for somehow long and there is one most irritating thing when we stay near the walls if too much ppl is present so we get near to the walls or sometimes we just go to the walls the zombies even crosses the walls and go and even attacks from the walls
Yea i had this problem too, however the problem is if you guys are to much in one position (near any house/wall) you will bug into the wall, and the zombie will hit you. because your "arm" is in/out of the wall.
Like for example.

Thats how i see it.
SO CAN IT BE FIXED COZ I WANT IT TO BE FIXED FAST
Well ask Fabio, but i dont think that cant be fixed^^
yea it can be fixed but it has to be taken action immediately coz i saw zombies go through wall and go the other side
(02-17-2021, 04:14 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]SO CAN IT BE FIXED COZ I WANT IT TO BE FIXED FAST

(02-17-2021, 04:52 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]yea it can be fixed but it has to be taken action immediately coz i saw zombies go through wall and go the other side

Dude, chill. You're not in the position to boss me around.

I need examples, demos, etc.
Maybe it's fixable, maybe not
Zombies don't "see" walls, or any other object in the game for that matter.

They move based on a grid system.
For every zombie, the grid system looks for the closest hunter.
Then it send the zombie, through the quickest route over the grid, to the closest point on the grid near the hunter.
And from that grid point the zombie goes directly to the Hunter.
Whatever obstacle you see the zombie will go straight through.

So if a grid point on the other side of the wall is a bit closer to you that the one on the same side as you,
The zombie will be send to the point behind de wall and then directly towards you.

The people who placed the grid in the map know this and try there best to prevent this.
But it sometimes can happen that the placement of a point is just a little off.
Which is why these things happen.

This can be fixed yes but it takes time to find the right point(s).
But the most important thing here is that you need to give them the map name and the exact location where it happens.
Otherwise it will be (near) impossible to fix the problem.
(02-17-2021, 06:18 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2021, 04:14 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]SO CAN IT BE FIXED COZ I WANT IT TO BE FIXED FAST

(02-17-2021, 04:52 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]yea it can be fixed but it has to be taken action immediately coz i saw zombies go through wall and go the other side

no heyy manh why would i boos u i was saying
I don't think you did try to boss him around but,

I Guess your sentences getting screwed up by translation.
And thereby they are difficult to read/understand.
It looks a bit like it is written backward. And in this case a bit bossy.

All capital letters doesn't also really help.
People from Europe (and probably more places) see it as yelling at someone.

But I think that these type of things happens with more languages (especially from Asia)

A little example:
I like to go home. (correct English sentence)
Home to go I like. (Where yours looks more like this)

Hopefully it makes it a bit sense because I don't know what your translation does with it.
Oh sorry but yea my English isnt so. Good but I guess it can be improved
Well, i will go ingame and ill try my best to Record / Screenshot it.
Like soldier said already, it takes time to find the correct way/point.
and sorry soldier i forgot always the grid system hahaha Smile
(02-17-2021, 09:00 PM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2021, 06:18 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]

no heyy manh why would i boos u i was saying

Based on the way you wrote it, even I got the impression that Fabio clearly had. I would write something like: 

"The zombies going through the walls are frustrating me, Fabio are you able to fix that? Do you need anything from me to help?"  Wink

With how you wrote it, it seemed like it pissed you off and you NEED Fabio to fix it Yesterday.. Obviously we know that's not how you meant it, but that along with caps-lock, made your message quite rude.

However. I have noticed the same issue and I've mentioned it briefly. If my help is needed from Fabio, I will also do my best to get images/demos of the zombies going through the walls.

EDIT: I can't remember the name of the map..
Town map etc fenneks etc and caps were given mistakenly