Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Irritating bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I don't know wethere u guys face this problem or no 1. Just say we already starTed a wave and we tried joining another class and after wave have been finished we automatically changes class and just befr changing if we get hit the red thing on our screen the red color always remains so I don't know wethere it's my pc or the game 
2.one more just say we arare playing a game and all survivor's died at wave 17 by helgas shock wave at that moment befr she explodes I got down and someone was reviving me and he too died all survivors died and the next match this thing appears on my screen saying u are being revived by this guy like that so I would say this often occurs to me I don't know about others but it really irritates when gamming
Thanks for reporting, fixed
3. helga problem when she give shockwave sometimes she goes underground and i cant see wether its going to explode or no and we die at the very moment