Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: 100k upgrade bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, this morning during game [b]120484 i tried twice to buy 100k upgrade points for 5 coins, and both times i had the coins withrawn and no upgrade points added. I even saw the blue 100k write each time, but nothing added. It happened at the beginning of wave 5.[/b]

[b]Much Love[/b]
Hi Peco, the 100k upgrade points is only available from wave 5 and up, I just tried to buy 100k upgrade points at the very start of wave 5, and received them. So I am not sure what happened exactly. Hopefully one of the admins has an answer for you.
It's a bug for sure and it happened to me once
(01-31-2021, 02:05 PM)FemmeFatal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Peco, the 100k upgrade points is only available from wave 5 and up, I just tried to buy 100k upgrade points at the very start of wave 5, and received them. So I am not sure what happened exactly. Hopefully one of the admins has an answer for you.

[quote pid='10464' dateline='1612094746']
Thank you Lisa. i tried again, as you did at the beginning of wave 5, and it worked. I hope it does not repeat, because should it happen you loose coins. I dont care much, but if someone paid for those coins and loose them for that bug it would be annoying.

Much Love
[/quote]
Sorry for that problem and thanks for reporting, peco. I restored the 10 Coins on your account
Fabio restoring coins twice for him I lost once it showed 100k plus but still it wasn't I'm not saying it for restoring coins but I'm saying thank u for fixing it and replying to our problems thanks