Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Bubble marker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my little idea is an element on the GUI that could visibly show if bubble is open, be it a marker or simply changing colour of energy amount during open bubble, that would prevent players (Me! 10) from loosing all energy for a bubble left open.

Much Love
Very good idea...
Yup, in the making Wink
(01-28-2021, 02:02 PM)pECo@weed Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my little idea is an element on the GUI that could visibly show if bubble is open, be it a marker or simply changing colour of energy amount during open bubble, that would prevent players (Me! 10) from loosing all energy for a bubble left open.

Much Love

I've also mentioned this a couple of times - glad to see it's being worked on!
PFFFFF.....

you can also make it too obvious... 
the warning message 13 17

But you will notice it, I'll give you that.

check on your own risk!!!
Spoiler:
Wink  Tongue  Wink  Tongue  Wink  Tongue  Wink  Tongue  Wink
[Image: c37c4b11c.jpeg]
Thanks for your answers ^^
Oooofppphhh good idea PECO thanks I losses all of my e coz of my bubble left opened thanks and ya one more thing when we open bubble near shop and buy things I think we should be able to open and close it when we are inside shop too and sometimes when we close the open bubble after coming out in f shop it does not get closed and why is that ??
Energy is now blinking in red when being used

[Image: 4ecc57b86.gif]
I see someone had some good days lately in the stock market Tongue

Yea bit more subtle, looks good 113
(01-29-2021, 06:35 PM)fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Energy is now blinking in red when being used

[Image: 4ecc57b86.gif]

Faibo... Lol Big Grin
Nono Wat I actually think is that there will be a warning on top saying that ur bubble is open