Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Wave 16 idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ...
As we are having do many problems with wave 16 pal blaming achieve there quarrelling so u came up with some ideas of wave 16 the ideas are listed below ..
1. Give immunity to the zombies for some seconds .
2. All the turrets placed at wave 15 will be disappeared or give 0damage at wave 16 .
Thank u ...
If anyone have any more ideas for it or some part of mine is wrong please correct it and please reply to it 
And try mixing my ideas and your ideas to make it like what I have said immunity for zombies when they spawn maybe your ideas is like going to be when they already touched the collector make their immunity go fade away. .
Sorry there are some typing mistakes because of my keyboard I'll say some again having so many problems with wave 16ppl blaming each other quarrelling so I came
Tesa, no need 3 thread.
yes 3 threead was not needed but all three was spoilt first was closed and send was all fulll of other messages so i gave this so that people will only reply good or bad and share ideas not start about other ideas
Closed