Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Wave 16 List of Names that Purposely shoot skeleton zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alot of anger and hatred came out of these energy collectors. 

Here is a list of names that kill zombies even after they are asked to stop killing them.

If you have anger issues Over these players add them to the list.

Angry
Hello knife.

I do not see this comment appropriate because a player war is going to start and it is not healthy for the game (it is my opinion). There are already enough problems in the game and it would be about looking for solutions and no more problems hehehehehehehe. (I respect your opinion, but I do not share it) . I'm sorry
(12-31-2020, 11:47 AM)mintxu Wrote: [ -> ]
I Angry  dont see how useing big red letters has anything to do with if you think my thread is gonna create a  player war.
this is to vent your anger and see if a solution is found.

perhaps a 2 minute delay like in level 17 all players get knives and must say alive for a couple a minutes before they can start shooting. or at least a minute and a half.

if you want to be angry i dont blame you.. Just let it out im here for you.
Hello, the issue of collecting energy and shooting can be positively considered.

Fabio could do an update in wave 16.
In wave 16, players have a knife just like in wave 17. The gun shop is closed. The item store is open. Skeletons can be killed with a knife, grenade, mortar, etc. This will reduce the quick killing of skeletons. All players should be satisfied. 

Happy New Year to you and your family! Wishing you 365 days of good luck!
It will show realistically when Christmas time is over. Now everyone buys this energy collector because there are enough points. Then I don't know how it will be.
But it is so. You collect less energy in one folder and more energy in another. A slightly larger battery would come in handy. Okay, I’ve been overdoing it with my battery, but I’m not worried about running out of it. Around 4000 batteries is enough for 5 or 6 folders. We used to have 200 energies but it was fine.
New players just understand games and we have to understand them.
Closing a store or just knives, however, doesn’t make sense in my opinion, because sometimes you have to kill some skeleton to save your life.
However, in this wave, the medic class has a very important task, which is not understood by everyone.
I wouldn't change anything.
(12-31-2020, 04:03 PM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]It will show realistically when Christmas time is over. Now everyone buys this energy collector because there are enough points. Then I don't know how it will be.
But it is so. You collect less energy in one folder and more energy in another. A slightly larger battery would come in handy. Okay, I’ve been overdoing it with my battery, but I’m not worried about running out of it. Around 4000 batteries is enough for 5 or 6 folders. We used to have 200 energies but it was fine.
New players just understand games and we have to understand them.
Closing a store or just knives, however, doesn’t make sense in my opinion, because sometimes you have to kill some skeleton to save your life.
However, in this wave, the medic class has a very important task, which is not understood by everyone.
I wouldn't change anything.

I agree Fiks,
We have to accept that on small maps it's always going to be difficult to fill Battery. And because bubbles don't work, shooting sometimes becomes the only way to defend yourself. For me the problem is language eg Rotu 784 is Good player but he is Chinese and doesn't understand English.
yea 784 he only said thanks twice to me when i gave him gun
im glad at least some players posted.

the issue is not so much collecting energy, it is the anger and name calling every single time we get to wave 16.

i think a knife is a good idea, and people can stay alive with skeletons chaceing them.

it does give players the ability to get E and Not have to be so mad every time people kill the zombies.
(12-31-2020, 09:23 PM)Best Knife Wrote: [ -> ]im glad at least some players posted.

the issue is not so much collecting energy, it is the anger and name calling every single time we get to wave 16.

i think a knife is a good idea, and people can stay alive with skeletons chaceing them.

it does give players the ability to get E and Not have to be so mad every time people kill the zombies.

Hi Best,
It is frustrating, I started a thread a while ago.
Using a knife takes skill and the players that shoot, well they just like shooting.
As I said, the size of the map is a factor.
I hope you have a good evening.
Phil
size of the map makes no diffrence there are barrels and medics and turrets already out there.

now that you put in your positve solutions? step 2 is a lsit of players that do it regardless of size of map..

here is my list MODS Bruner
Hawkey
Mods Patrick

so your next step will be to use censorship, and the hatred you created gets swept under a rug? the psoituve attiudes are of great minds, but the slime of humanity is deep...

for the new year i hope every gets a clue and relize there is nothing happy about it.
Now that i step 2 is in effect is ther some kind of a war goin on?

i think i put out the best solution a one and a half minute delay with only knives.

it is obvious people are either doing it because it is done to them, or if they didnt know, if they dont have a battery at all. if they just dont care , the stradigy of the game you call it with the introduction of crusader points to the fact there is some kind of stardegy.

to be fair every 1 should vote for a one and a half minute delay before you can shoot zombies. map size is not important, u must first learn to refrain from being a duche to all the players who do it for spite.

a stradegy for level 17 is to use knives so 16 knives is a preperation. and also if the player wants to get saved by other players its a good idea to make premium players happy.

plenty of players have been banned for bad words as a result including moderators.

some even banned for life.

so thinking of the game it is a stradegy, and it is one that can be a excelent solution.
(01-01-2021, 04:50 AM)Best Knife Wrote: [ -> ]size of the map makes no diffrence there are barrels and medics and turrets already out there.

now that you put in your positve solutions? step 2 is a lsit of players that do it regardless of size of map..

here is my list MODS Bruner
Hawkey
Mods Patrick

so your next step will be to use censorship, and the hatred you created gets swept under a rug? the psoituve attiudes are of great minds, but the slime of humanity is deep...

for the new year i hope every gets a clue and relize there is nothing happy about it.

I'm not sure if the tone of this post is helpful or constructive. Can you be more specific as to who is great and who is the slime.
Happy new year!
Hello,

Is there a blame thread or what?

I still can't understand why a list of name, it's allow to shoot skeletons during wave 16. So I don't know who's to blame in this situation

And for answer to knife idea.

First of all it might be a good idea, but we can't take the risk of penalizing players who don't have any points or of joining wave 16. For you guys, the game seems to be easy and knives aren't a problem. But for a level 10 it's not the same thing. It's already hard to make points in all waves, so if we penalize our future new players, RotU won't live long. In conclusion it's already the same problem we penalize old players or new players can't find the perfect balanced.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
a level 10 make it to level 16 alone?

you are drawing a line and pointing at little 10 year olds..

you did this to make money age had nothing to do with it..

you seem to be missing the point, players getting bad for cursing and alot of name calling..

the function of the game wont change if people are not killing the zombies right away. in almost all cases they are being spawn killed and not even making it to the game field.

Dont pick and choose what you want to justify as being a team player.

a level `10 player is generaly heleped by a higher level player any way.

this is my last post amd last time i try to help the MODS team Fabio and its premium members.

hell when this is all over i might just masacare evey zopmbie heading for a collector out of spite,, cheers..
Alcohol or drugs?
Pages: 1 2