Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: New collector challenge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey peeps.
Do you think we should have a collector challenge?
If so, maybe it would be better to use the number placed rather than energy collected.
Energy collected would maybe make it a pay to play challenge and would require coins rather than being rewarded with them.

Any ideas!
Phil
Hi Phil,

There's a collector challenge and he's named Picker Collect 50 000 energy.

Best Regards MODS Team,
Roy
Some players dont se page 2 for challenge
I understand what Phil said he said that instead of collecting e from collector the challenge picker instead of that collecting e why not for placing collector I think what he's trying to say is that
Yes thanks. I wasn't clear. I mean an "open to all" challenge for placing a collector, irrispective of its size. Some players don't have the coins or money to increase their batteries. For me it's more important that they place collectors.
Even if we have maximum energy/battery, additional energy collected is still count to the challenge.
But there are players limited to a 200 battery, or less.
I have s 1700 battery, fiks a 4000. So it's a lot easier for me, but that's not really fair to those with a small battery.
Most rewards are either credit, skill points out coins. It shouldn't be that buying coins gives an advantage over other players and I'm in that position. No other challenge is like that.
I didn't buy the battery for the challenge, I had the coins and it helps the team to win. Happy players are returning players.
But battery size doesn't matter in this challenge. You can have full battery and still place collector and collect energy for challenge and it will count that.
Can you clarify?
I'm sorry to say I don't understand what you mean
Confused
First he said won't count and now he is saying will count
Ahh wait no sorry I'm wrong
The challenge counts up even if your battery is full
Well it's better to be because if we have less battery we can't get more picker challenge point