Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Hope application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

My name is Dejan,from Serbia.My story in call of duty 1 and UO begins 2005.My old friends is Peco@weed and feny,we played together in Hungary server 2005,after 13-14 years i see them here on the server,how glad i was to see them here.
I meet the new players on the ROTU server and i help as a moderator.I am here to follow the rules and i want to help everyone.
I would like to join MODS to prove my trust.

Best regards!

Hope*
My vote is Yes
Hi Hope! I believe you are already a moderator, therefor you don't have to apply for MODS seperately. :-)

I might be wrong, but I think you're free to put on tags!

Lisa
(12-10-2020, 10:28 PM)FemmeFatal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hope! I believe you are already a moderator, therefor you don't have to apply for MODS seperately. :-)

Lisa

YES Lisa must apply for MODS.

HOPE*
Hope why are u giving again ur moderator right
Hey hope,

thanks for your application. You have been accepted 1
Please put the MODS tag infront of your name!

Best regards,
-Fabio
What moderator are higher than mods and hope is mods then he should be mods from last time right
(12-11-2020, 12:27 AM)hope* Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2020, 10:28 PM)FemmeFatal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hope! I believe you are already a moderator, therefor you don't have to apply for MODS seperately. :-)

Lisa

YES Lisa must apply for MODS.

HOPE*

I see

Well, welcome to the party!

Lisa
Welcome to the mad family Hope 1
<welcome mate> 
enjoy with MODS Tags

Imo
I still don't understand that a moderator have to be mods I thought they will be mods if they are moderator. ..BTW welcome to the family hope see u in game

Best regard mods team
Tesa
I cant open new theme in forum. So I ask here...
Hi, im Fiks
My name is Jure Hauptman
Hmm.. all you know me...
Can i be Moderator again?
(01-13-2021, 07:40 PM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]I cant open new theme in forum. So I ask here...
Hi, im Fiks
My name is Jure Hauptman
Hmm.. all you know me...
Can i be Moderator again?

Hi Fiks, 

Unfortunately the function "Moderator" is no longer apply-able. Moderators now get selected by the admins/leaders, but because they are not looking for new Moderators, they won't be assigning new ones.

Hopefully this answers your question.
Oh, i dont know for this. Tnx Lisa 1
(01-14-2021, 10:40 AM)fiks Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, i dont know for this. Tnx Lisa 1

No problem!