Reign of the Undead - Revolution

Full Version: Improvement in graphics.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys .

I was wondering if the game graphics can be made better ??
And if it is possible why not change in graphics
Hi Tesa,
You probably need to upgrade your graphic card.
I have no issue with the graphics on the server.
If it runs slow for you try reducing graphics in your game settings.
no no what im saying is that can there be more change in the colour
(12-04-2020, 10:28 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]no no what im saying is that can there be more change in the colour

Can you be more specific?
Which colour would you to change?
may be in the weapons and surrounding stufs etc more sharper colour
(12-04-2020, 10:34 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]may be in the weapons and surrounding stufs etc more sharper colour

That would a hardware issue at your end.
Please tell me what you play cod on? 
Laptop, pc? How old is it? Is it a gaming pc? What is the make and model of your graphic card.
Look at device manager.
its a pc its old but i repaired it this july and made some upgrades graphic is intel i dont know the actual thing in my pc
(12-04-2020, 10:38 AM)tesa Wrote: [ -> ]its a pc its old but i repaired it this july and made some upgrades graphic is intel i dont know the actual thing in my pc

That is your issue then.
This game engine is older than you ? it doesn't require a super fast pc. But there are minimum requirements if you want the ideal gaming experience. There are sites online that will analyse your pc performance. 
It can be frustrating I know, but the issue is with your pc.
Tesa, if you can - Please take a screenshot (F12) when you're firing and playing in general, and publish it here. Once we see what's going on, we may be able to give some tips.
OK I'll be posting my game pic later
What I actually meant was if the people or stuufs around look abit real